Grrrr!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrrr!!!!

Cant sleep...pisssed off and hungry!!, gonna have some crumpets!!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Grrrr!!!!

Hi Lou
    I should have been in my bed hours ago, but I got caught up in reading the posts.
    I'm gonna make myself some Horlicks and get to bed. I hope you manage to grab some zeds.
    I'll see you all in the morning.....at about 11 o'clock hopefully.
    Goodnight

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

What is up with all of the name changes people??? Holy moly! I can't keep up with who is who anymore!!

Lou, have a crumpet for me too!

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

Will do Accct...im having them with dairylea light on instead if butter...scrummy!!!
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

Acc.
          There are one or two people 'outside' who know about this place and my last name was a bit of a giveaway.
          Sorry if I confused anyone.

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

What are you two doing up at this time???...:wavin:
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

No need to apologize SHOVEL! No worries at all. You didn't confuse me I kneeeew it was you allll along!! tee hee! Anonymous is a GOOD thing!!

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

Macks..you tell me....find me something to make me sleep other than a botle of vodka and id be well away by now!!!!

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

The learning zone on BBC2.....Why do they think all deaf people get up at 2am?

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

Macks
                    I went ti the pictures and I didn't get back till half one.
                    I'm going to bed right after I boil up some milk for my Horlicks.

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

Lol..Macks!!!!!

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

I'm off to bed myself...I wanted to get up early and go fishing...I think thats out the window now....NaNight all

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

Night sweetie x x x

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

night Macks!

Comment

Grrrr!!!!

ok...second attempt at sleep for me....night all who are still here x x x x

Comment

Working...
                              X