Army thread Wednesday April 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No news yet. My sister was stable last night. I guess that is good. The goddamned waiting is killing me. Goodnight to all my sweet friends in the other part of the world! Love to you.

Waggy
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Waggy, prayers for you and your sister. I pray there is a quick resolution and a full recovery.
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

How you doing Zen?

Comment

Zen--get your arse in gear baby! NO more BShittin. K??
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Fuck the "assumed" accusations--deal with the real sitiation(spelling intentional). I'm sending hugs and good vibes yer way Zenners. xo

Must add if the Lady J is about--I so respect you standing your ground recently--never been much of a fan but you got my vote--keep kickin girl--you're gonna win with that honesty.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Good to hear Zen! I understand having a bad day, had a few wanted to literally bite peoples heads off and hide in a hole. I dont think for a second you could ever become an imposter. There's no other like you, and I mean that in a good way

Comment

If anyone can find an avatar, it's you! You can do it! "It" being the operative doll! This message will self destruct if you ignore it. Going for some shut eye now....I bet it wouldn't hurt you to follow suit Scottish Lass. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Zenstyle;1291698 wrote: I lost my cat and deleted 489 PMs. (We get 500 as subscribers.) I guess I'll find another avatar if I don't find my kitty... and I'll chalk it up to a new beginning. Sucks to be me... lol
                  Well you just go find you a new damn cat! And dont steal my Sponge Bob

Comment

Working...
                  X