Why I Relapsed After 6 Years Sober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, nice I see so many similarities in my own life. Thanks for posting. I know I will never be able to just have a glass of wine occasionally but part of my brain tries to talk me into it. It's definitely a struggle.

Comment

Nicelife

Wow what a great story and a great reminder. this should be re posted often.

Thanks for the story.

Rednose
      All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Wow - in all the reading I have done, I had missed this - thanks for bumping it Rednose, but really huge thanks for writing this nicelife....
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Just read this again. Thank you again Nicelife, I hope all is well with you. This is a gripping post that gives me goosebumps on the second reading.
          "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
          AF 11/12/11

Comment

Pinecone;1649753 wrote: Just read this again. Thank you again Nicelife, I hope all is well with you. This is a gripping post that gives me goosebumps on the second reading.
            Word.....stop in and say hi Nicey! Aint seenya round these parts lately
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
            X