Army Thread Thursday 5th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes you can be lonely and overwhelmed at the same time when the house is full, there is nothing like silence and a empty room sometimes..
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

mollyka;1292273 wrote: Maybe it's a man thing MM - have to say I always talk things to death - well these days anyway - s'pose I used to bottle up (both ways unfortunately)

I understand all that Pingu, like Oney says - sometimes even peeps you love madly round you --- you can be just screaming in your head for that 'space'. I find some Sundays in particular when I'm feeling a bit anti-social and all my grown up kids come to visit, I can feel a bit resentful having to be 'mammy' --- and then I get riddled with guilt cos I shouldn't feel like that - mind you, if they didn't visit ya can multiply the resentment by a million
      TOTALLY! I poxy hate visitors too...

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I just kind of get into a routine each week and when that's broken by kids being at home or parents coming to stay or OH having a few days off, it stresses me out big time
        sorry for being a miserable bitch, and thanks Molly and oney for your words
        I just wanna hide away for a bit, hibernate like my boy does 99% of his day...
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hibernation ROCKS sometimes lol....

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

How can I hibernate with a house full of adults and a Tigger...... grrr I just wanna escape right now
            Tomorrow me and the boy get time off and get to go to the game. Tigger can jump all over her dad and my parents will have gone home
            And tomorrow I will drink less diet pepsi because I think it has made me a bit mental
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Yep Enjoy the game hon.

mollers, I am much better than I was but only with things I like to do....

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

yeah there is caffeine in diet pepsi and I don't drink coffee or tea so maybe I have had a bit too much today..... I'll stay away tomorrow and not have so much
                I will enjoy the match, with my lovely boy, we always have fun at the footie and Reading are on a winning streak and the game is sold out, so bad that we couldn't even get seats together!!
                I;m so damn antisocial. Apart from other antisocial buggers, for some reason I get on OK with them!!!

Comment

Hi All -

My sister is right this moment being wheeled back into surgery to close her up - her organs were so swollen that they could not before. She is still in the coma. I pray all goes well. I am deathly afraid that all this time in a medically induced coma, she will just never wake up. I just can't go there. I am so worried I don't know what to do. I have lost so many people in my family over the past few years. She is one of the very few I have left. Augh. Sorry to whine folks. Things will be fine....DAMN IT!
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Things will be fine, they will be fine...believe it xx

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Where are all the brats tonight/

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Play bejewelled on Facebook
                        It will take the boredom away
                        Or in my case the weirdo stuff and insomnia

Comment

VURY bored here too, Rob pissed off to bed coz he was bored too, I am sitting here watching Sinead O connor on graham Norton when I really should be doing some readings or meditating...

I want chips tho..

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Wagoneer;1292310 wrote: Hi All -

My sister is right this moment being wheeled back into surgery to close her up - her organs were so swollen that they could not before. She is still in the coma. I pray all goes well. I am deathly afraid that all this time in a medically induced coma, she will just never wake up. I just can't go there. I am soZ worried I don't know what to do. I have lost so many people in my family over the past few years. She is one of the very few I have left. Augh. Sorry to whine folks. Things will be fine....DAMN IT!
                            Hi there . Think on her being well . Don't dwell on her illness. And things will be fine whatever happens

Comment

one2many;1292320 wrote: Where are all the brats tonight/
                              I'm here and Jazus losing the will to live

Comment

evening again all, 50 mintues til day 5, and may i just say how the hell did that happen? xD
                                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X