Army Thread Thursday 5th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4000 ladyjan you must feel old :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning army. A lot of drama on yesterdays post i hope zen will come back. Off to get coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

mario;1291792 wrote: Happy 4000 ladyjan you must feel old :-)
        Cheeky bugger....you're older than moi..

Comment

ladyjan;1291767 wrote: satz, she'll be back....100%
          Zen pants Just looking for attention again Jan :H

Comment

Good morning Tipperoo, Starterooo, Janners, Satzuma, Pinguuu, Mariooooo, Mollers

Aww Mollers, how absolutely tragic for them.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mario;1291782 wrote: No work today :-)

But as it was my sons 20th birthday last monday,I and my three children are going out for a meal tonight,really looking forward to it :-)
              Jazus Mario - and here's me thinking you were a youngfella :H

Then again prob are compared to me :upset: my baby is 30 - but of course I was a child bride

Comment

satz 123;1291808 wrote: Jezus Mario - and here's me thinking you were a young fella :H

Then again prob are compared to me :upset: my baby is 30 - but of course I was a child bride
                My oldest is 27,then 24,then 20 and I am a grandfather :H:H

Morning Jackie clare

Comment

And I am a young fella :-)

Comment

mollyka;1291801 wrote: Morning all!! annudder quick flyby I'm afraid so can't even address youse all Love those family get togethers Mario - enjoy won't ya -- they've a lovely Daddy:l
                    I see from last night Zenners has returned PTL --- couldn't do without your ridiculously funny posts girl - another :l here!!!!
                    Jilly had some bad news last night - her BF's mum is dying of lung cancer -- oh fuck - they really seem to be shat on a lot - poor wee things, and he won't open up and talk to her or anything - buggedy buggedy:upset: Anyways, off to work - will check in on the poxyfone laters
                    Love youse all:h
                    God molly thats terrible.

Comment

Morning mummy JC :l

just reading back on yesterdays threead...the after midnight gang...Zen came back..seems your convo heped sort things out..well done..

we all do silly things I've gone off in a huff before about 18 mths ago, removed avatar etc...
                      not gonna make a comment coz it will be taken the wrong way, but suffice to say...nah not gonna ....only cause trouble so I will zip it..

Comment

mario;1291812 wrote: And I am a young fella :-)
                        You left out charming, funny, and cuddly warm man..mrs Mario is a lucky lady, loved meeting you both, Please send her a kiss from us..:h
                        shame the weather wasn't better, it's getting hot here now and the change of clocks has made a big difference have some lovely sunsets..

We still need rain tho...:upset:

Comment

Hi Mollers,

sorry for Jilly's BF family, must be hard on her as well..

Yep Mario IS lovely isn't he..a proper gent and cuddly with it, but not fat just a warm cuddly Mario..:l

Comment

Zens needs us at the moment and trying to get her to look after herself is nearly as impossible as getting a family of hippopotamuses in a mini. Hard but doable.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ladyjan;1291820 wrote: You left out charming, funny, and cuddly warm man..mrs Mario is a lucky lady, loved meeting you both, Please send her a kiss from us..:h
                              shame the weather wasn't better, it's getting hot here now and the change of clocks has made a big difference have some lovely sunsets..

We still need rain tho...:upset:
                              mollyka;1291821 wrote:
                              Hey again - locked out so ya got me 4 nudder few mins! Mario is gorgeous Satz an u'll have to come to next meetup 4 confirmation! Great to c u Starts it must b a right tough time - hugs wingin 2 you! Yeah it's hard on Jilly - so far from home but twas lovely being able to tell her I'm at the other end of the phone day r night and know it's true! Oh here comes key lady - back in a bit xx
                              :bigwink::bigwink::bigwink::kaching:
                              calm down ladies

Comment

JackieClaire;1291826 wrote: Zens needs us at the moment and trying to get her to look after herself is nearly as impossible as getting a family of hippopotamuses in a mini. Hard but doable.

Jackieclare thats not a mini :H

Comment

Working...
                                X