Army Thread Thursday 5th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well don't let this stop you getting day 5. Right.

I'm getting used to having a happy dance at midnight.

I may just get one of them meself. I've just worked out the amount of money I've spent already this year would pay for a large cocktail party at No. 10.

Rightio of to do sumfing exciting with plums and an orange.

Bacinabit.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry about my freak out guys, will not be drinking today don't ye worry, definitely can't be affording it now xD Will stick with my coffee n chocolate N Satz, you haven't had the full story behind my skin issues, I actually have an immune system fault, apparently my body thinks my skin is a foreign object and thus must die xD It's basically like eczma, just harder to treat and truly evil xD
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1291886 wrote: Sorry about my freak out guys, will not be drinking today don't ye worry, definitely can't be affording it now xD Will stick with my coffee n chocolate N Satz, you haven't had the full story behind my skin issues, I actually have an immune system fault, apparently my body thinks my skin is a foreign object and thus must die xD It's basically like eczma, just harder to treat and truly evil xD
        Ah that's better :l you're a strong lady despite your immune system hating your skin
        God love you :h

Comment

Hello all - no news on my sister this morning. Last night my neice said that they may start her on tube feeding to get her strength up for when they wake her up. It is just so scary still. Augh.

So sorry about everyone's troubles. Saying happy and strengthening prayers for all. Talk later.

Waggy
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Aww Waggers, hun.:l

Sending strength to you and your family.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good afternoon. Been out and about cat sitting etc.

So sorry Waggy that you still do not have good news to report yet.

Inchy the pre-payment saved me so much money over the years. Your skin condition sounds so distressing. Well done on your AF time.

Hope everyone is having an OK Thursday

Comment

Morning all!

Waggy, hope your sister is healing well and will be ok very soon.

Inchy, good for you in keeping strong despite discouraging news. You are doing awesome and you will only get stronger as the days pass.

Pingu, your daughter is absolutely beautiful! I will look you up on facebook little bit later.

Peaceful, happy day today to everyone! I am a happy freak somedays and today is one of them. Happy happy joy joy
                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Pulled a muscle in my necjk/back, going to bed with Mia to see if it eases.

Inchy, hang in there..

Waggy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister.
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

thanks everybody, ordered pre-payment, probably saved me close to ?1000 if not more

thinking of you n your family waggy

might be tempted to post a little art later, tribute art for a few musicians, anybody who lsitened to nirvana or alice in chains and still does, gotta give 'em a little lsiten today

xIC
                    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

one2many;1292018 wrote: Pulled a muscle in my necjk/back, going to bed with Mia to see if it eases.
                      awww that's shit my lovely, hope it eases soon.....

hi Red, yeah find me on farcebook for lots of purpleness and shiny things......
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

InChains;1292026 wrote: thanks everybody, ordered pre-payment, probably saved me close to ?1000 if not more

xIC
                        THAT IS FANTASTIC Inchydonney :goodjob:

Comment

Hello army :hallo:

Starty, it's bound to be a difficult time for you at the moment, but I hope you can sort out your relationship situation amicably.

Mario - hope you enjoy your meal tonight.

Molly - sorry to hear your news.....must be hard for you to find the right words to help Jilly.

Inchy - very well done on staying AF and being so determined. It does become easier, so stick at it. You've done the hardest part.

Jackie....you're doing sterling work lately. That was a great link you found for inchy. I might even use it myself. And thanks for phoning zenny yesterday....the place wouldn't be the same without her.

And zenners....great to see you posting again last night. I know things are tough for you at the moment, but your friends are here and you belong here. Ok? Here's your missing avatar:

BETA: ZEN MASTAH - Cheezburger

Oners.....hope your pulled muscle sorts itself out quickly.

And my fingers are still crossed for you and your sister waggy. I hope you have some good news very soon.

Comment

and Pingu your plate painting was lovely......

afternoon Reccy!
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

And pingu, your plate painting was lovely! Hiya pingupants. Your daughter is VERY photogenic. If she was mine, I'd be taking pics of her all the time too! I like her purple outfit.

Comment

Recluse;1292060 wrote: And pingu, your plate painting was lovely! Hiya pingupants. Your daughter is VERY photogenic. If she was mine, I'd be taking pics of her all the time too! I like her purple outfit.
                                AND Satz - you are a legend :H

Comment

Working...
                                X