Army Thread Thursday 5th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InChains;1292335 wrote: evening again all, 50 mintues til day 5, and may i just say how the hell did that happen? xD
    YAY :goodjob:and I've been minding ya

Comment

Ya bleedin did it ya mad little rocker head! Kurt would be proud of ya!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

InChains;1292335 wrote: evening again all, 50 mintues til day 5, and may i just say how the hell did that happen? xD
        That's fab
        The first 2weeks were shite for me then it got a bit easier
        I used to give myself little treats along the way... It helped me reach the next goa
        Well done tho....on day 4 I had to watch my oh and his sister polish off 3 bottles of wine between them....it nearly did my head in,.
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

GOD, I need something nice to eat, toasted sambo does not cut it...

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Damo excelled himself today the skinny fucjer. My eyeballs are sore :upset:Saw him in all Addidas shorts glory and lads have to say - the last time I saw legs like that - they were hanging out of a nest !

Comment

one2many;1292343 wrote: GOD, I need something nice to eat, toasted sambo does not cut it...
              Curry?
              Hot x bun smothered in raspberry jam

Christ now I'm starving too but too lazy to shift me arse out of bed and get something...
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Oh shite oney I sent you and mollers a pm and now I realise I sent it to another onetoomany......

Comment

thanks guys, not too much chocolate xD plannign to reward myself for finsihing a week with some new music. If anybody's bored tonight I'm up til 2 incidentally xD
                  I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

LMAO Satz

Everyone does that Pinguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol

I will be up till one I reckon

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I am gonna go do the same and come to the same conclusion mollers.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1292355 wrote: LMAO Satz

Everyone does that Pinguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol

I will be up till one I reckon
                        Well at least I weren't beating anyone else up. Just myself a bit

Someone's gonna get a very weird message, that's if they haven't pissed off years ago..

Comment

Think they pissed off years ago...got pm'd to death lol

Nighters Molly, I might have cornflakes but that will take too long because I have to put the milk in the freezer...sigh

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

up til 2 for a layne staley tribute thats goign out live at 9pm EST, time differences n what not mean I gotta be up til 2 xD worth it though
                            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Listening to Heart shaped Box here and still thinking of what i am gonna eat, Toblerone does not appeal to me.

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I want an m&s luxury hot cross bun please
                                Or a curry

Comment

Working...
                                X