Clear All

Army thread Friday 6th April TFIF

Morning, all
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Molly, thx for your kind words last night x
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hiya mollers..yep let's hope now this weeks done with(nearly!) we can all get well and back fighting fit..

I know I for one am starting to feel a lot stronger and starting to enjoy be AF...can't stop eating tho...!
        espcially midnight snacks..but not bad stuff..gone crazy for apple and bananas.. and loads of juice, only down side my legs have swolen up, like water retention, this happened once before 3 yrs ago when I first stopped, I think it's the meds Im on from the doc, but I can't stop drinking(water,juice,tea etc)...............

Comment

mollyka;1292526 wrote: Morning Tippers and Pingu! How are you feeling today Pings?
          Less bonkers than last night and looking fwd to the game. Ko at 2pm.

Thx for asking
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Morning army sun is shining on and off here but still a bit chilly. Still in bed watching tv am and having my first coffee. Got some hot cross buns in Tesco yesterday so going to have one now with butter.

Comment

mollyka;1292530 wrote: Aaahh, I'm glad you feel a bit better anyways --- it's amazing what a bit of sleep can do sometimes --- feckin brain can just go into overdrive sometime Meant to say it to you last night but was tucked up in me leaba by the time I thought of it --- do you or have you tried meditation? Nothing heavy mind, just basic deep breathing and stuff - putting yourself in a 'happy place' for 10 mins?? I find that fantastic! I should do it every day - but when I'm having a good day and all is ok -- I don't MAKE myself do it -- but when the brain starts racing --- really works for me anyways
              Have a great time at the game - hope your team (nooooooo idea who --- Reading is it?) wins and have a great time with your young fella!!:l
              Yeah reading vs Leeds. Love football, so does my boy, very excited
              Tried meditation but find it hard to access it
              Basically I exist in one of two states. Either manic or asleep. It drives me nuts sometimes

Comment

Good morning Janners, Starteroooo, Satzuma, Mariooo, Pinguuuu, Mollymoo, Tipperoo, Fireyfoxy,

Magnificent news from our Waggers.

Had a bit of lewk and it's 3 days since Expatty posted. Has anyone got a note from her Mammy or we'll have to put her in detention.

Defo a Bank Holiday here. Mr JC thumping around in the kitchen and the sound of the cricket is floating through.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sorry missed you both
                  good morning pingu & Tiggerooooooonie..:l

Comment

poooooooh and mummy snuck in under me...

good morning mummy JC..:h

Comment

OMG. The sound of the cricket stopped and I found Mr JC on the garage roof. He was just putting a drainpipe back in place.

And am peeing meself laughing. The stupid bugger couldn't get down. I've had to get the bloke next door to hold the step ladders while I shouted gentle encouragement..........like

What the feck were you up there for in the 1st place. You're frightened of ladders.

Several good grief step ladders, step ladders.

Why couldn't you wait for Bob next door with the proper ladders.

He's now mowing a very wet lawn. I expect him to go up in smoke any time now.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1292539 wrote: AND ------- AND ------ AND ------- drum roll................. was havin problems with my ebanking and java and all that oul shite ----- JUST SORTED IT OUT ------- MYSELF!!!!! oh holy god I is soooo proud of meself!!!
                        :yay::yay: Feels great doesn't it.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Marnin, I little less bent this morn x
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning Oners,

Blooming freezing out there today.

Ooh forgot to say the son and heir's home for a couple of days.

The situation with his landlady has been sorted out nicely. She's still barking mad though.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Troopers!!!

Fantastic news from Waggy - yet more healing thoughts on the way.

Jackie - you gave me a good laugh with your account of Mr. JC up on the garage and of mowing the lawn. Now why would he mow the lawn if it's wet, anyway? Won't the grass stick to the mower and clog it up?

Now I'm worried about ExPatty. It's not like her to not check in even if just to say good morning. :no:

Molly - congrats on straightening that out yourself. I'm always chuffed when I can manage to figure something out and not have to call the computer expert of the family AKA older son.

Mario - hope you kick Jim's butt today.

Pingu - hope you enjoy your day with your son.

Foxy, I love hot cross buns but they don't sell them here. They do have sweet Easter bread so that kinda makes up for it.

:wavin: to Satz, Tipster, Startypants and Jan.

Hope you all....

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

mollyka;1292539 wrote: AND ------- AND ------ AND ------- drum roll................. was havin problems with my ebanking and java and all that oul shite ----- JUST SORTED IT OUT ------- MYSELF!!!!! oh holy god I is soooo proud of meself!!!
                                You are a LEGEND Molls !!! :goodjob:We sometimes build up stuff that we think we can't do - but WE CAN !

Comment

Working...
                                X