Army thread Friday 6th April TFIF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1292541 wrote: OMG. The sound of the cricket stopped and I found Mr JC on the garage roof. He was just putting a drainpipe back in place.

And am peeing meself laughing. The stupid bugger couldn't get down. I've had to get the bloke next door to hold the step ladders while I shouted gentle encouragement..........like

What the feck were you up there for in the 1st place. You're frightened of ladders.

Several good grief step ladders, step ladders.

Why couldn't you wait for Bob next door with the proper ladders.

He's now mowing a very wet lawn. I expect him to go up in smoke any time now.
    Oh God will you stop. I'm in work trying to be very professional - and tears streaming down my fac from laughing !:H:H

Comment

[QUOTE=stirly-girly;1292564][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hiya Troopers!!!

:wavin: to Satz, Tipster, Startypants and Jan.

Hope you all....

Mornin' Ms Stirly
      Mr Satz say : " Well - Fair play to her " when I told him you rang re ferry . Does not know what this forum is about though - I told him just a health chat yokey God love him he has no clue about the 'puter :H

Comment

Yoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo Stirls,

Satz, he's also 6'4". If he'd just dangled his legs over the edge it would only have been about a 12" drop.

Stirls, he's running round doing all these jobs as it footie on the TV today and then a Big Boy's night out. I am being buttered up, methinks.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm watching the cycling on tv and I think Chris hoy is rather cute

Ive had a headache all week., and I hate these mental changes of weather. Today tg it's sunny even if a little chilly. Perfect weather for footie

I have my totally unyummymummy and very tight bright red "I love footballers" vest on but I expect I'll cover it with my reading shirt for the game. Don't wanna be called a milf by ugly drunk away fans ever again....
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I was a bad girl at reading vs Pompey last yr and stuck fingers up at the away fans who then spent the rest of the game calling me things not suitable for a family stand.....
            I ca be loud today tho, we are in the north stand which is a bit less family friendly
            Tis weird for me going to football sober but I am getting used to it, and it's great not wanting a piss before the game even gets going....
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Wait for me, wait for me.

I'll just get me coat.

Bacinabit
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1292580 wrote: :H:H:H

oh God I'm gone --- Joey's up and he'll give me a shopping list for at least a hundred yoyo's ----- must fly
                Catch ya later Molls : MAybe come out the the HUGE Friggintescso out here some day. Bring flask & sambos :H

Comment

morning all (just about) staye dup til about 2.30am so its nto even really a lie in xD

JC: laughed so hard at mr.jc and the roof! love it xD

Pingu: I feel it only right you should know that when my brother was in school chris hoy once came in to teach a free cycling lesson (after he'd won all them medals). my brother knocked him off his bike xD I know it's wrogn but really its the sort of thing only my little brother could do and not realise it was odd

Thanks to eveyrbody for all your happy postings on my day 5 woke up about half an hour ago, straight on pc to work and what do I find? post one picture on a fan site on facebook and get 80 likes over night, plus a few offers to buy the deisgn when I get it printed on a t-shirt. could be on to somethign here xD Anyway, hard days work today, won't be around tomorrow night much if at all as my fiance is coming over, 6 years tomorrow since we started semi-dating and given our proper anniversary was such a disaster we're celebrating this one instead xD no wine mind, bit of smoke and currently have a weakness for monster energy drink so throw that into the mix. good times
                  I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

[quote]satz123;1292569 wrote:
                    Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
                    Hiya Troopers!!!

:wavin: to Satz, Tipster, Startypants and Jan.

Mornin' Ms Stirly
                    Mr Satz say : " Well - Fair play to her " when I told him you rang re ferry . Does not know what this forum is about though - I told him just a health chat yokey God love him he has no clue about the 'puter Mr. Stirly's knowledge of computers is the size of a bee's dick. He only knows how to turn it on, but not off. One day he called me from the store to tell me that he'd turned the PC on and was "typing" on the keyboard for practice. Um, er, nothing shows up if you just turn the frigging thing on, you have to click on a programme like "Word" in order to see what you're typing. Anyway, I told him to stop right away, that he might hit some buttons together like control/shift/alt and cause some trouble with the computer. And I had to tell him how to manually shut it down - by pressing on the on button til it shuts down, because he didn't know how to use the mouse in order to click on the proper buttons.
                    JackieClaire;1292570 wrote: Yoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo Stirls,

Satz, he's also 6'4". If he'd just dangled his legs over the edge it would only have been about a 12" drop.

Stirls, he's running round doing all these jobs as it footie on the TV today and then a Big Boy's night out. I am being buttered up, methinks.
                    Yep, that's what it sounds like.
                    mollyka;1292576 wrote:
                    Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
                    'Brownie points' Joe calls them - feck I'm still sittin here -- was sending emails and forgot bout shaggin shopping. Morning Stirls and Satz - work on Good Friday - that shud be a 'mortaller'
                    Good luck with the shopping. I actually like grocery shopping.
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

InChains;1292592 wrote: morning all (just about) staye dup til about 2.30am so its nto even really a lie in xD

Pingu: I feel it only right you should know that when my brother was in school chris hoy once came in to teach a free cycling lesson (after he'd won all them medals). my brother knocked him off his bike xD I know it's wrogn but really its the sort of thing only my little brother could do and not realise it was odd

Thanks to eveyrbody for all your happy postings on my day 5 woke up about half an hour ago, straight on pc to work and what do I find? post one picture on a fan site on facebook and get 80 likes over night, plus a few offers to buy the deisgn when I get it printed on a t-shirt. could be on to somethign here xD Anyway, hard days work today, won't be around tomorrow night much if at all as my fiance is coming over, 6 years tomorrow since we started semi-dating and given our proper anniversary was such a disaster we're celebrating this one instead xD no wine mind, bit of smoke and currently have a weakness for monster energy drink so throw that into the mix. good times
                      Hi Inchydonney ! WELL DONE YOU ! I feel so proud of you and I was the one slagging you on day one ! :goodjob:Monster energy drinks ?- would that give me a buzz to get my arse in gear to go to the gym after work all day ? Need summit !

Comment

monster will give you a kick up the butt satz xD comes in big ol' cans n it's 50% juice too so it just about passes for healthy in my world xD

check out my new avatar too folks xD
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1292603 wrote: monster will give you a kick up the butt satz xD comes in big ol' cans n it's 50% juice too so it just about passes for healthy in my world xD

check out my new avatar too folks xD
                          Like it - new Inchydonney new Avatar :goodjob:

Comment

Inchydonney - Wild & Beautiful

Official Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa | Whale Watching in West Cork, Whale Watching in Cork
                            WEST CORK
                            Posh Hotel haven't been in - but the area is fantastic -
                            Whale Watching - I have to get there soone :h

Comment

InChains;1292592 wrote: morning all (just about) staye dup til about 2.30am so its nto even really a lie in xD

This made me smile. :goodjobn getting through another day/night AF and great news about the t-shirts. Love your new avatar. I remember you sent me a link to see some of your art work and I was very impressed. Glad to see that others are as well.

Hope you enjoy your anniversary, Inchy.
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi army old timer here great to see this thread alive and kicking and above all to see old friends like oney starts and limey

Comment

Working...
                                X