Army thread Friday 6th April TFIF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God yawn best way is bed big hugs to oney limey and starts the bang sisters love you lot:l:l head hitting pillow night

Comment

satz123;1292647 wrote: Jesus Jan - you are the walking wounded in this army. Try Dandolin drops or Dandolin Coffee for your fluid. Makes you pee but the fluid goes
      Gotta find what that's called in spanish....same as like with milk thistle=cardo mariano

Comment

And thanks staz you are a sweet heart:l:h see you guys later take care

Comment

Captainjack;1292648 wrote: Great honest answer:l thanks for being so well straight up deep down you are sober :l I see that
          So wanna share your story ?

Comment

okies found it... "diente de le?n" litterally means "tooth of a lion"

just gotta find it in the herbal shop..but all is closed today..so ma?ana...gonna have to sit up side down with my legs up... :H:H

Comment

Captainjack;1292650 wrote: God yawn best way is bed big hugs to oney limey and starts the bang sisters love you lot:l:l head hitting pillow night
              Your story can wait Cap'n.
              Will pass on wishes to those 2 mad yokes - Oney & Limers later

Comment

Hello army!

Good afternoon to

footballing pingupants

legendary working satz

day 5 inchy

PC-fixing molly

exercising supermario

AWOL expatty (check in please patty?)

a slightly less bent oney

starty in her purple pit (are you out now?)

JC with her funny husband

anxious waggy (hope your sister wakes up VERY soon :l)

and dark orchid stirly, bouncy tips, eating jan, and capn jack. Apologies to anyone I've missed.

Hope you're all having a great Good Friday

My fridge is nearly empty, so I should go and buy more fruit. And zenny says I should buy a coffee maker. Apparently using a kettle is all wrong! :upset: I'll have a look on Amazon later, zenners. I'm starting to quite enjoy this retail therapy thingy, as long as it's done on-line

Comment

ladyjan;1292655 wrote: okies found it... "diente de le?n" litterally means "tooth of a lion"

just gotta find it in the herbal shop..but all is closed today..so ma?ana...gonna have to sit up side down with my legs up... :H:H
                  The mind boggles :H:H

Comment

Recluse;1292657 wrote: Hello army!

My fridge is nearly empty, so I should go and buy more fruit. And zenny says I should buy a coffee maker. Apparently using a kettle is all wrong! :upset: I'll have a look on Amazon later, zenners. I'm starting to quite enjoy this retail therapy thingy, as long as it's done on-line
                    WOW Reccy - that's a very good thorough post :goodjob:
                    Now I have to warn you as a seasoned weight watcher person - fruit can be bad for losing weight....
                    It is YOU that is trying to lose weight ? Anyhoo applies to everyone .
                    It's all to do with blood sugar & fruit is sugar & raises your blood suger too so insulin is released ( insulin is the fat storing hormone )
                    Protein is the way to go. As much as you can.
                    If you eat fruit - eat with a protein to slow it down in the system.
                    Lecture over !

Comment

satz123;1292660 wrote: WOW Reccy - that's a very good thorough post :goodjob:
                      Now I have to warn you as a seasoned weight watcher person - fruit can be bad for losing weight....
                      It is YOU that is trying to lose weight ? Anyhoo applies to everyone .
                      It's all to do with blood sugar & fruit is sugar & raises your blood suger too so insulin is released ( insulin is the fat storing hormone )
                      Protein is the way to go. As much as you can.
                      If you eat fruit - eat with a protein to slow it down in the system.
                      Lecture over !
                      Yep, it is me trying to lose weight, satz. I was aware that fruit is full of sugar (fructose) but the fruit and veg diet seems to be working for me. Maybe I'll try less fruit and more veg instead and add a bit of protein. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

mollyka;1292668 wrote: Ach Inchy - things sound a lot more cheerful in Inchyland:l Amazing wot 5 days can do:H

You is around a lot Satz, I'm guessin it's your quiet rebellion 'gainst working Good Friday Hot Cross Bun in mouth - will do something worthy shortly!!
                        Got it in one Molls. They can drag me to work but they can't make me work :H:H

Comment

mollyka;1292673 wrote: Dead right!!!
                          They are telling us that we may have to work till 8.30pm Christmas Eve - well I just wonder how much work will be done THAT day
                          Now I have a very very big problem. Tossing up between a creamy coffee wit a second hot cross bun or ironing ---- let me see.................... FFS they only told me to not drink in rehab, not to be a feckin saint
                          Now Ms Molls : repeat after me - Little Pickers Wear Bigger Knickers :H:grannypants:

Comment

And may the curse of the Granny pants be opun you Molls for annoying poor Satzuma and she locked away in corporateland while you eat bleedin' hot cross buns !out:

Comment

Back from the game bloody brilliant it was......
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Would that have anything to do with the fact that Reading won, by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X