Army thread Friday 6th April TFIF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was an awesome match, very tense and Leeds are a bunch of dirty northern w&nkers.
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Captainjack;1292630 wrote: Shit sorry fucking auto correct meant waggy not saggy sorry
      Saggy at this point is pretty appropriate....lol

I just got word that my sister is awake! She is not really too lucid, but awake nonetheless. I am so happy I don't know what to do. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!

:h :thanks:
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Brilliant news waggy, I'm so pleased for you both. :yay:

Comment

aye Molly i needed to see a game like that. to get out of the house. have a damn good shout. watch reading kick the crap of Leeds. and have some tigger free time
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

mollyka;1292750 wrote: Good for you!! And I can soooo agree bout the daughters!! I love mine to tiny little pieces - but OMG they can be ...... demanding Boys seem just a lot less --- complicated:H
            Have a lovely evening all -- I'm off to Aftercare --- if anyone's doing Inchy's celebration - I'll be back laters!!!
            one day I'll talk to you about tigger then you might understand why i sometimes need time away :-D

Comment

Hello Troopers!!!

Great news Waggy. So very glad to hear that your sister is awake. Will still keep her and you in my thoughts for the next while. That sure was a tough time for all of you. Wishing her a rapid and complete recovery. And here's a :huggy for you.

Has anyone heard from ExPatty? Does anyone have her phone number? I would call her if someone does. Getting quite worried here.:upset:
              mollyka;1292750 wrote: Good for you!! And I can soooo agree bout the daughters!! I love mine to tiny little pieces - but OMG they can be ...... demanding Boys seem just a lot less --- complicated:H
              Have a lovely evening all -- I'm off to Aftercare --- if anyone's doing Inchy's celebration - I'll be back laters!!!
              Molly, I agree about the boys. I grew up in a family with three girls and a boy. My youngest sister is the reason I never wanted a daughter. It's not that I don't like little girls - I've already put my order in for two grandsons and two granddaughters - but I always said that if I ever had a daughter with the temperament of my youngest sister that I would probably push her in front of a bus. Well, at least send her to live with far-away relatives. She was somewhat more than demanding.....
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

General good evenings, wavings and yoooooooooo hooooooooooooos.

Wagoneer;1292703 wrote: Saggy at this point is pretty appropriate....lol

I just got word that my sister is awake! She is not really too lucid, but awake nonetheless. I am so happy I don't know what to do. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!

:h :thanks:
                :yay::happy::yay:

And Incherooooooooo, just loving you avatart.

Very happy garage climbing Mr JC and son and heir after today's Noocastle result.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oops sorry xpost Stirls,

Breaking news.......................The Boston Babes and their Ma and Pa are coming over mid-June. The twins will get to meet their Anny Jacklyn.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

if anybodys about, could do with a chat, struggling alot tonight...
                    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

JackieClaire;1292759 wrote: Oops sorry xpost Stirls,

Breaking news.......................The Boston Babes and their Ma and Pa are coming over mid-June. The twins will get to meet their Anny Jacklyn.
                      Fantastic news, Jackie. You and your family must be over the moon. Oh, how wonderful to meet those wee girlies at last.:h

Comment

InChains;1292773 wrote: if anybodys about, could do with a chat, struggling alot tonight...
                        you ok? have you got something to keep you busy??

Comment

Incheroooo, I'm in and out but never far way, hun. :l
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

can't keep busy pingu, ws tryign to keep busy tryign to find my work things for the monring but i cna't fidn them which is just about the last straw, really just want to kill somebody or have a goddamn dirnk so i cna sleep like a normla person and actually feel normal for work tomrorow.

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1292780 wrote: can't keep busy pingu, ws tryign to keep busy tryign to find my work things for the monring but i cna't fidn them which is just about the last straw, really just want to kill somebody or have a goddamn dirnk so i cna sleep like a normla person and actually feel normal for work tomrorow.
                              Inchy dear, can you get out for a walk or draw something or play some stupid, mindless game on the net? Anything to get you through the next few hours. A drink won't help you to find what you're looking for. Come on, you can do this. You're a very strong young woman. Where is yer wife? Can't you chill out a bit with him?

Comment

and inchy's back, sorry about that everybody, apparently I just snapped xD still sober, just very grumpy about it xD thank the lord for pot, tomorrow night might just give me a mcuh needed break from reality xD

Anywho, calm now, didn't want to deprive JC of a happy dance though :P

Comment

Working...
                                X