Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

JackieClaire;1293156 wrote:
    It also means I'm 4 years younger than Mr JC for a coupla months.
    ooops sorry I meant I'm 4 years older than Mr JC. He's me toy boy

He's a mere child at 52.

I've just watched the boat race too. Ackshully quite eventful for a change.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hello Army. I'm sorry I have not been a very good friend lately. I've been depressed and that is no excuse because I 've worried people by not posting. I am just feeling low because I finally met someone and it seems not to have worked out. Well, that is an understatement. He discovered the MWO site and asked about it (it was on my screen-he didn't read it but asked what "site" it was) so I decided to be honest and told him.
      Also, the first time he slept over, my son asked him if he was going to be the new daddy. Holy shite! It's amazing he didn't run out the door right then! :H ok-even I have to laugh at that. I think.
      So disaster and now the fellow has not called me back since then. Feeling shitty and slightly humiliated. All week I was like a robot going to work and just getting things done.
      I was too embarrassed to come here and say all this-and I'm not good at putting on a smiley face when I feel like shite. So I stayed away. :upset:
      I'm sad. Sorry I stayed away-I've missed you all.:l:upset:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Recluse;1293225 wrote: Oh, is that today, pingu? Suppose I should be supporting Oxford, but honestly, I couldn't give a shit.
        It was one of the most bizarre races I have ever seen. I hope the swimmer gets locked up, silly twot....
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

expat3;1293231 wrote: Hello Army. I'm sorry I have not been a very good friend lately. I've been depressed and that is no excuse because I 've worried people by not posting. I am just feeling low because I finally met someone and it seems not to have worked out. Well, that is an understatement. He discovered the MWO site and asked about it (it was on my screen-he didn't read it but asked what "site" it was) so I decided to be honest and told him.
          Also, the first time he slept over, my son asked him if he was going to be the new daddy. Holy shite! It's amazing he didn't run out the door right then! :H ok-even I have to laugh at that. I think.
          So disaster and now the fellow has not called me back since then. Feeling shitty and slightly humiliated. All week I was like a robot going to work and just getting things done.
          I was too embarrassed to come here and say all this-and I'm not good at putting on a smiley face when I feel like shite. So I stayed away. :upset:
          I'm sad. Sorry I stayed away-I've missed you all.:l:upset:
          Glad to see you back. Sorry things have been hard. Gotta go out now but I expect others will be along soon
          :l
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Aww Patty,

I just want to gather you up and give yo a great big hug,lambie.:l
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

expat3;1293231 wrote: Hello Army. I'm sorry I have not been a very good friend lately. I've been depressed and that is no excuse because I 've worried people by not posting. I am just feeling low because I finally met someone and it seems not to have worked out. Well, that is an understatement. He discovered the MWO site and asked about it (it was on my screen-he didn't read it but asked what "site" it was) so I decided to be honest and told him.
              I'm sad. Sorry I stayed away-I've missed you all.:l
              Hello patty, we've missed you! :l Sorry you've been feeling down. :upset: If the guy doesn't call you back, then he probably isn't right for you. It's his loss, not yours. He obviously doesn't realise what he's losing out on. Whatever happens, you've always got us, ok? :l I'm glad you're back, but I do understand about not feeling talkative when you're feeling down. And you have absolutely nothing to feel embarrassed about.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

im taking the kids into an Italian restaurant in town. last time we were here tigger gave herself s black eye headbutting a chair...

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

hello army peeps. just popped in
                  Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                  Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hi people.
                    Expat I am so sorry for your hurt and pain. I can only imagine the embarrasment,rejection etc.

But maybe as Molly said he might be busy or summat.

You are one of my best cyber mates on here with always a kind and thoughtful response to all posts.

Guess what Patty?? My son in law is getting a job in Paris with an appartment he is only going to use it Monday to Friday so we could have our very own meetup one weekend!!

Done my 20 mile run threw up at the end but hey ho I feel happy:goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hi gang..:l

Sounds hilarious about the boat race....would loved to have seen it, I didn't know it was on todday....who won in the end??

Hey Pattie so happy to see you back, I've been looking out for you on FB as well, bloody men..at least you had a night of jollys..if he's done a runner, just as well now rather later..:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

WOW Mrs A...the way you just slip in "just done 20 miles".....ok you were sick but I reckon that's to be expected as you've been in the wars,

But you got some balls girl...:goodjob:

I couldn't do 2 miles at the moment.....!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Recluse;1293239 wrote: Hello patty, we've missed you! :l Sorry you've been feeling down. :upset: If the guy doesn't call you back, then he probably isn't right for you. It's his loss, not yours. He obviously doesn't realise what he's losing out on. Whatever happens, you've always got us, ok? :l I'm glad you're back, but I do understand about not feeling talkative when you're feeling down. And you have absolutely nothing to feel embarrassed about.
                          Was sitting in the bath and realised that my trying to be logical here isn't much help. Sorry patty! :l

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hello spuds, jan, and whizzy

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hiya reccie...:l

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

well bugger me... never seen such an exciting boat race.... i had me 50p on oxford... oo oo ... did they win
                                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                                X