Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

Good morning troopers!

Was just catching up on last nights thread. Made me chucke I wish I stayed up late enough to yabber with you lot!

Great going Inchy on your first week. That is truly amazing, I hope you are very proud of yourself

Oney, I feel your pain. Doing something that we dont want to do consumes me so much too. Hope you dont puke on the teacups luvvie :H

I am going out to lunch with a guy that I met while doing my uni course a couple of years ago, it will be good to catch up, not seen him for a while. Apart from that I will be trying to sort out my tip of a house today......when I get up
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 7th April

Morning Zenners!
    Love your avatar

You are right, I am still in bed

Glad you had a good time playing pool, sometimes its just nice to do something a bit physical and not too mental
    I went go karting last week and it did me the world of good. I never realised how competitive I was !!

Easter is one of my more favourite times, not because its a holiday but because it feels like its a new start time. Things are beginning to grow again and the world looks brighter. Having said that, I have just looked out the window and ts pissing down
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Morning startingover and zens :-)

Not good news here, Turned out it wasent a good friday for me lost my job yesterday,knew it was coming but unexpected all the same :-(

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

mario;1293083 wrote: Morning startingover and zens :-)

Not good news here, Turned out it wasent a good friday for me lost my job yesterday,knew it was coming but unexpected all the same :-(
        Oh Mario I am so sorry. What will you do? is there a chance of anything else? Bloody economy

Good morning Zenners and Starty. I love your cat Zen.

Off to try a long run as marathon 2 weeks tomorrow back in 3 hours.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Morning army lovvies. This mad time to be awake of a Saturda:upset:
          Suppose the whole country is hungover today - so could be worse. They were like savages Thurs night getting the drink cos none on Good Friday with pubs closed.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Anon have to sit back for a bit and access the situation,But in the bigger picture of things,Me and mrs Mario are not to bad,so I will take hope and strenght from that.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

mario;1293083 wrote: Morning startingover and zens :-)

Oh really sorry Mario. That's shite! What do you work at?

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

satz 123;1293088 wrote: Oh really sorry Mario. That's shite! What do you work at?
                Good morning satz I was a truck driver.That's a picture of me in my truck in my avatar :-)

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Good morning Starty, Zens, Marioooooo, Our Whizzy, Satzuma

Aww my mate mario, so sorry, but loving the attitude.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Shite, Mario. Sorry to hear about your job.

Morning, Army.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Morning Tipperro,

How the devil are you, hun.:l You were proper poorly earlier in the week.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

JackieClaire;1293099 wrote: Morning Tipperro,

How the devil are you, hun.:l You were proper poorly earlier in the week.
                        I'm much better, thank you JC. Still snot-nosed and coughing a bit, but its clearing up.

Is your whole brood gathered for Easter? I didn't read back on yesterday's thread.
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

mario;1293089 wrote: Good morning satz I was a truck driver.That's a picture of me in my truck in my avatar :-)
                          Don't know what to say to that. Want to say Jazus hope you joking. But then again...... Anyhoo find out which truck comPany contracts for intel. On the QT big things happening out there. Contract workers EVERYWHERE.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Morning Army. So sorry to hear you lost your job Mario but its good you're ok for now. So many job losses here. Glad you're feeling better Tipps i'm about the same but a lot better. Well done Inchy on almost tru your first week keep it up. My house is a tipp also i'll be spending much of the weekend cleaning and maybe a bit of gardening. Going to Dun Laoghaire this afternoon to do some shopping and get some bedding plants. Dull here at the moment but mild and dry. Wishing you all a nice weekend. Oh sorry you don't want to go to court town Oney i've never been there. I hope you can make the best of it anyway.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Son an heir plus GF here all weekend, daughter coming round to get fed at frequent intervals.

For some reason that just reminded me of a TV program we watched yesterday. Don't know if you can download it but after 2 episodes I never wanted to eat again.

Man v. Food : TV Shows : Travel Channel
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X