Army Thread 7th April

mollyka;1293146 wrote:
      41 is gooooooood ---- 55 is baaaaaaad
      I'm 56 soon.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Enjoy your afternoon coffee Starty its good to catch up with friends every now and then. I thought of getting my bellybotton/navel pieced but my tummy is very flaby and my bellybotten is hidden so cudn't show it off. I have nose pierced years now and i got my first tattoe at 40. Need to get some cleaning done and get ready to go out but can't get motivated today.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

mollyka;1293147 wrote: Mind you --- I did get my nose done when I was 50+
          There ya go. Nose piercings rule
          Belly next?
          I'm cold and everyone's outside in their pjs. My family don't feel the cold...
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

one2many;1293148 wrote: On my way to wank ford
            My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

mollyka;1293152 wrote:

I know Love folks what are older than me (even if it is only a coupla months)
            It also means I'm 4 years younger than Mr JC for a coupla months.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I'm going to have a wander up to the shops.

If I don't move me arse I'm going to take root.

Bacinabit.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Monring all Thought I got a pretty good sleep last night but woke up dead tired and allergy ridden again. ARGH. I think no sleep since Tuesday has finally caught up with me. I am taking the girls to get their picture with the Easter bunny this morning and hopefully I will be able to talk to my sister a bit if she is feeling up to it. So thankful she is ok.

Mario - I am so sorry about your job! As others have said though, you have an awesome attitude. You will be just fine. New beginnings are great. Wishing you the best.

We pretty much only watch cartoons and food network/travel channels so we watch Man V Food all the time. He now has a show called Man v. Food Nation where OTHER people gorge themselves. It does make me a bit queasy and uneasy at times. I am not sure if it is the food, or the fact that at any moment he could stroke out due to his arteries being clogged from eating all that shit.

Anyway, have to jump in the shower before the children awaken and make me make them breakfast. Talk later everyone
                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Enjoy your day everyone. Happy shopping JC. Just back from local shop so better get started on something. Not sure if i will venture in to town later i guess it will be busy after good friday as a lot of of places close. See how i feel after cleaning and shower. Better get my ass in gear. Later folks.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I do exactly the same thing Mollers, I do it with food too.
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Me too.

2 nail varnishes, bottle of coconut milk shower gel, 4 bars of chocolate, 12 bread buns (we've got enough bread already to feed the 5000), some wool, 3 packets of dog chews and a partridge in a pear tree.

Oh and I've just made a chicken curry that'll feed a family of 12..............for a week.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

In a playground with mil and kids, have a pain in me nether regions
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

stupid bloody boat race...
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

omg even funnier. first race got stopped due to some twat swimming in the river. now the boats crashed and one of their oars has broken.....

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hello army

Mario - sorry to hear about your job. These things still come as an big shock when they happen, even if you're half-expecting them. Hope you can eventually somehow find a way to turn it into an opportunity to start afresh.

Starty - hope you enjoyed your lunch. Full details please!

Are you back from your run yet, whizzy? You worry me with your running, sometimes. The marathon isn't as important as your health.

Have to say that Mr JC doesn't look anywhere near 60, Jackie. Maybe it's cos he has a contented face. Must be cos he's married to you....

Hope the allergy sufferers aren't suffering too much. Should be starting to sneeze myself fairly soon.

I've the same problem as you at the moment with spending money, molly. I tell myself it's better to spend on clothes or things for the kitchen than to spend on booze. The spending has to stop soon, but I'll indulge myself for a little while longer. At least the money's not being wasted.

How long are you at Courtown for, oney?

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

pingu1997;1293222 wrote: stupid bloody boat race...
                                Oh, is that today, pingu? Suppose I should be supporting Oxford, but honestly, I couldn't give a shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X