Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

Got a deluxe sandwich for lunch....
    tinned ham with the jelly, shredded letuce and buckets of English mustard.....

sad when that the highlght of my easter saturday...:H

I know it's not proper ham it's chopped up and squished back together, but I lurve the jelly on it and the english mustard is making my mouth numb....:H

what I do miss big time living here is pressed Ox tongue with the jelly....now I could kill for some of that..can't get it here for love nor money..maybe nake one one day, I did years ago, and it turned out ok, but much simlper buy slices in asda.....

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hiya spuddles..howz you nowadays??

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Mmmm.......ham and lettuce with English mustard sounds pretty good.

Coffee and a banana here.

Well, coffees and bananas, actually.

Cambridge won the boat race, apparently:

BBC Sport - Boat Race: Oxford & Cambridge interrupted by swimmer

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Thx for that reccie....stupid guy swimming...purely just to distrupt the race..twaat !

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Afternoon Army thanks for your kinds words and thanks satz for your support,dident see your post earlier.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

ooooh mario so sorry about losing your job, will you be able to get another one easy enough?? or is it gonna be a hard search?

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Don't know yet ladyjan few things to sort out with this x job before I start looking. Anyway of to the dominican republic on may1st, So the trucking can wait till I get back ;-)

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

See ya mollyka

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

survived the meal without any bruises
                    pics on fail book for anyone bored enough to view then
                    stuffed and tired now
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Evening all,

Had a bit of a late nanna nap.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Forgot the most exciting news of the day, if a cholecyslectomy can be called exciting.

Did I spell that right, Mrs A.

After the letter to say I'm getting a letter. I've got the 2nd letter to say they are now going to give me a phone call.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

mollyka;1293305 wrote: Doncha just LOVE bureaucracy :H
                          Kollysistectom(sp on purpose) Do not forget I am retired:H

Good news indeed JC.

Just having a large dinner.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I'll have one of them too.

Mr JC was talking to a pal last night and he had his whipped out ages ago and said he'sglad he did it as one of his sister's is still farting about trying to control it with diet.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hiya gang,
                              if anyone's still about? and Jackie if you're still hear have a look at this on youtube

http://youtu.be/V-X4ZK2tQOk[/video]]Cholecystectomy - YouTube

at last it's raing here, we so desperately needed it...

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

mollyka;1293341 wrote: Hiya Jan if you're still around -- how's it going with you?
                                Hiya molly,
                                with the AF part is fine have had a couple of fancies, so I think just as well I'm having the drops as you must not have ethanol in your system for approx 72 hrs either side (before starting the drops or since the last ones) so it's helped keep the devil away...I'm sure you understand what I mean..?????

But feel good, nice to have a clear head and am enjoying that feeling again...

as far as Ollie goes...well tonight I was very suprised..as while he's with Bonnie, and the boyfriend is strict with him and is getting pissed off with the situation...he is all his free time on the pc playing games and ollie is just left to watch tv, very rarely goes to the park and goes to bed at all late cray hours, eats very late and teenagers type food..!
                                He was soo rude to me tonight when we met taking the dogs out..I couldn't believe it..!
                                It's also as Bonnie is disrespectful to me at times in front of him, which doesn't help....

Monday I'm talking with the lawyer from social services, as even the psycologist and educator does not fully agree with this and most defo not that he should go to a centre... so gonna see what transpires tomorrow as they are coming for sunday lunch/dinner and gonna cut his hair, he loooks like a girl...!
                                and see what happens with the brief on monday

Comment

Working...
                                X