Favourite movie/song!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite movie/song!!!

So weve had threads for the worst movie or song ever!! how bout we now do our favourites??
    I shall start with mine....movie has to be vanilla sky...i absolutely love it! song.. U2 with or without you...makes me cry...but in a good way!!!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Favourite movie/song!!!

Favourite movie has to be Moulin Rouge ..... I know it's a bit bizarre but I've watched it sooo many times ....
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

Well i must say this thread has gotten far!!!lol!!! you all seem very keen to remember the worst but apparently not your favourites...go on...it'll only take a minute and i believe will give insight in to each of our personalities!!!
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

My favorite movie used to be "Arthur" with Dudly Moore...but I supposed I need a new favorite now..."Do you know Perry's Wife"...
        Control the Mind

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

My favorite movie is E.T...

And my favorite song is Amazed by Lonestar....it was the song that me and Macks had as our wedding song:h

Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

[ame= ]YouTube - lonestar - amazed[/ame]

Hope this works !!!
            Macks picked the song:h

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

Ohhh I love Vanilla Sky too - Love it.
              Also loved Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
              Song - ooh that is a tough one - perhaps - Little Earthquakes by Tori Amos is one that comes to mind!
              Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

I love any song by U2!! I have loved them since grade 8! I also love every song by Gwen Stefani and Amanda Marshall.

I cannot recall a favourite movie however. If I had to say, it would be Titanic. Although I am sure there are other's I really like as well, but I cannot think of at the moment.

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

Hi Accountable, Titanic is a classic......even brought a tear to Macks eye......
                  Another song i love is by celine dion, because you loved......means alot to me because it was played at my nana's funeral.....Beautiful words.....

[ame= ]YouTube - Celine Dion - Because you loved me[/ame]

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

I am not a huge fan of Celine Dion, but that song "Because you loved me" was terrific!!

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

well movie wise it has to be Titanic and Its a wonderful life. Also, if anyone has ever seen When a man loves a woman...alcoholic story...hits home! As for music...love Gold Dust Woman!

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

Oh, and another song I ABSOLUTELY LOVE - and no matter what mood I am in, it always gets me a 'boppin" is Magic Carpet Ride! JUST LOVE IT!!!!

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

Acct....Im so excited that you love u2 also!!!! i absolutely adore them...followed them all round Euorope yr before last on the vertigo tour.....i LOVE them...so much!!!!

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

Oh and how could i forget the all time classic... Dirty dancing....dont think ill ever get sick of watching that movie!!!!

Comment

Favourite movie/song!!!

Its's raining men! by the weather girls; Oh how I love that song; I don't know if it's ever been used as a theme song but I have heard it in lots of movies. Then my all time personal favorite!!! I will survive.By Gloria Gaynor. Gotta go dance now!!!!
                              Mar

Comment

Working...
                              X