didnt want to be one of them!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so happy to see you back Spuds...now stick around and keep posting so we know how you are!

xoxo
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

thanks for your welcomes... or is that re-welcomes. im gonna have a good read arouthd the boards. see if i can get some new insight/insparation...... its coming up to spring here.... new growth and all that. always a good time to re-motivate.
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Spuds, I've missed you. You know you CAN do this. Don't be tricked into believing one drink is possible. Use every bit of information is required. Can you get Antabuse? It's a good kick start to keep you honest. People who drink on it get deathly sick, so that's a BIG incentive. But don't count down the days till you can have a drink. Use it, or something else, religiously. You are too funny and intelligent to lose yourself, and we need you here. Come here everyday. Read, read, read. Work your plan. Going to Newbies is a great idea, too. Wishing you the best in this, love. Don't give up!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X