Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread monday 9th April

Just jumping in to say nighters.:l
    Took forever to get the kids in bed tonight. Tomorrow morning it's back to school and work-and up bright and early. Should be fun! :no:
    xxx

Comment

InChains;1294292 wrote: haha, fair enough. I can't afford to see my dentist xD

still feeling like hell, may give up the af thing tonight, its not agreeing with me
      Ah Inchydonney! What happened ? What would make you feel lke hell ?

Comment

inchy's still beahving xD still sober, just not really enjoying it, feeling kind of down alot, not sleeping, craving alot lately, but just getting on, gettign through
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1294339 wrote: inchy's still beahving xD still sober, just not really enjoying it, feeling kind of down alot, not sleeping, craving alot lately, but just getting on, gettign through
          Ah sleep. Now this I know about. Need to stop the energy drinks Inchy after a certain time anyhoo. Caffeine filled and will keep you from a good natural sleep - causing depression and low feelings. Take magnesium and 5HTP - all natural . And honey if you can't get them - let me know and I'll send to you.:h

Comment

actually satz i have always had alot of caffeine and slept because I keep strange hours, I'm not sleeping because I'm not drinking, its always the way things are for me unfortunately haha

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

night all, made it to day 9 here and still going strong, see ya'll later

xIC

Comment

Working...
              X