Army Thread Tuesday 10th April 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeez jc, that must've been rooollllyy hard.
    i've been root canalled, but it wasn't half as good as you made it sound......

Comment

It was a blooming sight easier than I thought. It was uncomfortable and half my heads still frozen, butdon't know if it's because he explains it all every step of the way or I've finally found a pair of big girl's pants regarding dentists.

Hows you, Corri, me lovely.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi again army. Ohh pingu that sounds quite sore. I burnt the tip of my right ear once with the hair staigtner it is quite sore and i had a scab for a while. Hope your not too sore JC after the frozen feeling eases. Dentist visits can be uncomfortable but we need them. Trying to get motivated to tidy up and go out.

Comment

hooray its stopped hurting. and i am in my favourite shop with my niece getting her ears pierced and i am not feeding my addiction today.....please can i have a sticker.....
          then we are off shopping and meeting tigger and the rest for a pizza hut birthday lunch
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

There you go Pingu.

Helloooooooooooo Fireyfox.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi JC i love the sticker. Well done Pingu.

Comment

InChains;1294564 wrote: morning all, us brits do indeed have another week on holiday (for us lucky school/college folks) and I am just loving lying in past 7AM every day Day 9 today, had a rather unpleasant row with my toher half last night which didn't help, he has now decided that any AF time I achieve is in fact his achievment not mine... go figure on that one, so he's in the dog house at the minute. Lord knows whats gotten into him.
                :goodjob: on getting through yet another day AF. Sorry about the row with your fiance. A lot of times, our partners aren't quite sure how to react to the new, sober us. It kind of throws them when we change things and we no longer do what we used to do every single day or night or both which is drink. They're not quite sure where all of this sobriety thing is going and what kind of person is going to emerge from under the blanket of drunkenness. I think it scares them a bit that we can and will change and perhaps expect them to change as well. Just hang in there and don't let it get to you. You have to focus on not drinking, that is the single most important thing if you want to stay sober. And have a :waving: cause I think you rock!!!
                InChains;1294564 wrote: Pingu: Happy birthday to your tigger
                Stirly: Happy Birthday to your son too
                xICThank you for your wishes, Inchy. I can hardly believe he's 35 today. Wait, that can't be right. I'm the one who supposed to be not much older than that...
                pingu1997;1294571 wrote: stupid me just accidentally rammed hot hair straighteners into my eye and burnt the lid. feck me it hurts like a git....
                Ouch!!
                coriander;1294576 wrote:

stirly my dear friend.
                starters you wicked squirrel.
                ladyjan, noice start to thread.
                now, for those whom i have not mentioned,please forgive me.
                :h Thanks sweet girl. Good to see you. I dropped by the Undies for a bit earlier but not much going on there, if you know what I mean.
                JackieClaire;1294588 wrote:
                It was a blooming sight easier than I thought. It was uncomfortable and half my heads still frozen, butdon't know if it's because he explains it all every step of the way or I've finally found a pair of big girl's pants regarding dentists.

Hows you, Corri, me lovely.
                Good to hear that Jackie. And that means you'll never have to worry about that tooth bothering you ever again. :yay:

And Hiya to Oney-bint, Molly, Foxy and Mrs. A!!
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

There's a speshul one just for you Fireyfox.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:upset::upset:I didn't get a sticker. And not even a tiny birthday cake for older son.:upset::upset: Well, I did get one in a PM, so I guess that counts. :sulk:

Comment

Pant, pant, pant....................runs from kitchen.I've just finished it.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1294614 wrote: Pant, pant, pant....................runs from kitchen.I've just finished it.

That's better. Thank you, Jackie.

Now I can go and cook some food for Mr. Stirly.

See youz all later........inkele:

Comment

Just had a proper read back.

Our Whizzy, a gob full of gin. :yukko: I really think he may get it this time, hun.

Well I'm orff to pop a coupla painkillers. Me mouth is feeling a bit tender.

See yas inabit.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks for the sticker JC You find amazing stuff on the web.

Comment

Back from a lovely walk in the rain.
                              Glad to hear the root canal went well JC
                              Ouch Pingu
                              Nice sticker FF WELL DONE

Daughter arrived home from Dubai. Not going on to OZ as we had thought but commuting to Paris. Plane out Monday am and home Friday pm. Means there is an appartment in Paris free every weekend

Comment

stirly-girly;1294617 wrote: That's better. Thank you, Jackie.

Now I can go and cook some food for Mr. Stirly.

See youz all later........inkele:
                                Nice cake Stirly.:goodjob: But full up at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X