Army Thread Thursday 12th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;1295767 wrote: Glad to see Irish are not there coz we is not rude at all.
    Outspoken, not rude.....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Evening all not long in. I went to the library, gp sugery to pick up med cert and post office credit union to pay bills. Jan so sory to hear your bag got snactched it happened me a few years and not plesent. I hope you feelk better soon waggy. Its a mix of sun and cloud all day but mild. Hi BB nice to see here again. got a bit of a cramp tum so gonna to have a pepermint tea wit tsp of honey.

Comment

I keep my bag glued to me underneath my coat and over my body. No bugger gonna snatch my purple phone....
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Hi Molly......

Comment

I'm here, I'm here.

Had a right sit on me pity pot this lunchtime. Had a blooming good cry. I was/am just feeling so weary from all me fecking ailments.

Anyway just answered the door to the milkman and me daughter was standing on the doorstep as well. What a luvverly surprise. The daughter not the milkman.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aww thats a nice ending
              And dr jc, you did smile at Tiggers writing this morning??

Comment

mollyka;1295787 wrote: Evenin all!! Quiet round here today?? Now let's see - what can we do bout that???
                Hiya Molly!
                How's everyone this evening?
                Jan-sorry about your bag. Hope you got it sorted out with the bank. x
                :lJC-I'm glad your daughter and the milkman stopped by to cheer you up.
                Popping over to fb to check out Tigger's card.
                bacinabit

Comment

Aww I know, Pingu. I was going to add her handwriting's better than the son and heir's and he's 23.

Me moods have been all over the place just recently.

Need another weekend at Molls.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1295797 wrote: Aww I know, Pingu. I was going to add her handwriting's better than the son and heir's and he's 23.

Me moods have been all over the place just recently.

Need another weekend at Molls.
                    Her handwriting, spelling and general concentration are all over the place but if you met her you would understand why
                    She is roller skating round the house in her pants and skates chucking a ball at her brother, talking non stop and generally crashing into doors and windows...
                    Times like this I do miss wine....

Comment

pingu1997;1295798 wrote: Her handwriting, spelling and general concentration are all over the place but if you met her you would understand why
                      She is roller skating round the house in her pants and skates chucking a ball at her brother, talking non stop and generally crashing into doors and windows...
                      Times like this I do miss wine....
                      Nope. Trust me-the wine makes the non stop talking, crashing, screeching, chucking etc. 100000 times worse.

Comment

Ach it's me own fault, Molls. I put on a good front.

I've been up, down, sideways and just plain nothing over the last few weeks. It'll pass.

And you are sooooooooooooo right, Expatty. Wine never made anything better.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hail stones...omg

Comment

Hiya Army!!!
                            pingu1997;1295640 wrote: had s laugh writing thank u cards with tigger. that child cracks me up. put on classic on failbook but the rest were just as funny...I saw her note and it was so cute. Good for you on getting her to write thank you notes. Kids need to be taught proper manners and it looks like you're doing a great job.
                            betty boop;1295728 wrote: Hello there lovelies, just a quick check in from me, work still horrendously busy but we are doing really well in a bad economic time so I am greatful for what I have ...

Love & Hugs to everyone, will check in when I can ... :h:l ... xxxHello BB. Yes, the economy is the shits and I expect that's why you're so busy.:H
                            pingu1997;1295766 wrote: It's sunny in barkshire, but it was pissing down earlier.
                            Need a nana nap but I don't qualify for one.....

Anyone know anything about alcohol and depression cos I want to read some stuff...but not shite
                            All I know is what I've experienced and what I've read here at MWO. AL itself is a depressant. Lots of people use it to self-medicate. A couple of drinks might make us feel temporarily better but most, if not all of us, could never stop there. And thus the problem.
                            Zenstyle;1295783 wrote:
                            'Ello 'ello!

That's a bugger on the bag Jan.

Someone tried to snatch mine a few years back. I went into a golf swing with it and was about to clobber the shite out of him (my bags are not small dinky things... more like suitcases) but the date I was with pushed me out of the way and pulled a gun on him. Dunno who was more surprised, me or the robber. The robber took off like Ussain Bolt and I declined further dates with the feller. (Can't quite get my head around someone packing in public... it's one thing having a gun in yer gaff but walking around with one... nah.)
                            Um, er, I pulled a gun on someone once. Got held up in the small corner store Mr. Stirly and I had in Canada. Fecker asked for a carton of cigs and then pulled a knife and told me to put the money from the cash register in the bag with the cigs. As soon as I did, he put the knife away and took a step towards the door. I pulled the gun and told him to put his hands in the air. Damn near sh*t himself. Dropped the bag with the cigs and the money and high-tailed it out of the store. I ran out after him and shot a couple of rounds into the air. It was the second time I'd been held up at knife-point and the last time. I guess word got around that we were not to be messed with.
                            JackieClaire;1295793 wrote:
                            I'm here, I'm here.

Had a right sit on me pity pot this lunchtime. Had a blooming good cry. I was/am just feeling so weary from all me fecking ailments.

Anyway just answered the door to the milkman and me daughter was standing on the doorstep as well. What a luvverly surprise. The daughter not the milkman.
                            Jackie, so sweet that your daughter dropped by for a visit. I'm sorry tho' that you're feeling low.:huggy

:wavin: to all the other Army members. Sorry to not reply to all of your individual posts, but I've been on the phone and answering a PM or two and some things just can't wait.
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

:l Hello Stirly!
                              I promise NEVER to try and rob your store !!!:H
                              Going to get the little one tucked into bed-already 9pm.
                              Might be back laters for a lurk. xxx

Comment

Tigger has good manners
                                She got a voucher and chose a joke book....
                                Here's one or two

What do you say to a three headed monster?
                                Hello, hello, hello....

What do you get if you cross a ghost with a packet of crisps?
                                A snack that goes Crunch in the night....

She is dictating them to me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X