DAY 18 on AB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 18 on AB

Hello Everyone, Just checking in. Hope you are all doing wel and looking fwd to a af w/E I am now on Day 18 al free and what a great feeling it is to be FREE!!
    Had a couple of very close encounters with al during this time but siome how resisted that first drink. It has not been easy, but with everyones support on mwo and keeping myself really busy I am coming up to almost 3 weeks!! This weekend will be hard,I have some kids arriving back from O/S and looking fwd to catching up with them,however, booze will be around to celebrate this event and I know I JUST can,t drink whilst on AB!! :thanks: Any ideas support would be appreciated!!

DAY 18 on AB

You've already said it yourself... You just cannot drink

If someone asks, you can honestly say that you are taking medication which cannot be mixed with alcohol.

Aside from that... you really will enjoy the get together more whilst being sober and present. Have a fantastic time!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

DAY 18 on AB

Boozer, great job in getting 18 days! That is a strong start.......keep it going. There is a better life just around the corner. Here is a link to an article on The Fix that might give you some ideas about what to say about not drinking......

Stay strong...........really happy for you!

When someone at a party asks why you're not drinking, what do you say? | The Fix

Comment

DAY 18 on AB

Hey! The first one listed on there is my new signature and I hadn't even read it! LOL

The sad part is that it's true for me!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
        X