Army Thread Friday i3th April TFIF...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going out to see jim, have a good friday 13th everyone.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

just at the clean up, burnt fingeers and legs where the plastic was spitting plastic off the cooker top...it's vitro ceramic, but it's gonna be a bummer to clean, dunno if I'll be able to use it again. & black layered smoke wafting thu the casa, even with windows open & fan on..

Howz your eyelid now anyhow??

Comment

pingu1997;1295995 wrote: I'll Do 30 mins of stepping later then while the kids are eating their tea
        okies Ill go on my bike 15mins up this hill to the next village and loop back round again..
        funs gonna be carrying the bike in & out the building.. two flights of steps to where my lockup is..!

Comment

Oh dear! hope everything getting under control in the kitchen, lj - sounds stressful. Take 5 for yourself as soon as you are able & breathe deeply (mintues, that is!)..

Hey mario - great to see you here.

And one and all, Friday 13th is on the wane & watching Coro at the mo lol - yes, I am partial to the goings on at the Rovers, I believe we're rather a lot behind down here...

Comment

Morning Janners, Starterooo, Expatty, Tipperooooo, Mollymoo, KTabbers, My mate marioooooooo, Pinguuuuuuuu and good evening Kapo.

First things first. If I'm hacked off and down in the dumps I promise I will let yous know.

Secondly I'm going to work very hard today to get me mojoj back.

I keep telling people to make a plan for the day so I'm going going to take me own advise for a change.

But I'll have a cup of coffee first.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning Jackie and everyone else
              a plan for the day is needed

tigger is reading knock knock jokes. way too early for that
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Aww go on let her do a couple.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army. I slept quite well last nite and only woke up about 9.15. Just finished first coffee. Oh Jan i'm dreadful for doing tings like that turning on the wrong rings on the cooker. Last time one of my good porceline plates shattered and another time when my cooker was new i put the grill on but left the plastic and metel handle underneath as iuts detached and it burned making a horrible plastic smell which i never fully got off. And i was sober:H. To all who are feeling down sometimes a bunch of flowers or a nice scented candle. Doesn't have to be expensive i go to Lidl Tesco and euro stores for candles ggarden stuff etc and most supermarkets have bouguets for under a fiver. I got a small one now and then in Tesco for 2euro. Was a bit down yesterday also but going to a meeting in the evening helped. I'm going at 1pm today. first another cup of coffee while watching Jeramy Kyle. Why do i watch such crap tv. Oh i love corrie too KP. :television::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Fireyfox.

My guilty secret is Doctors. I even record it when I'm out.

I'm so pleased you're getting to meetings, hun.:l
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dr jc you may regret this.....

Knock knock
                      Who's there
                      William
                      William who
                      William mind your own business.....

Groans pitifully
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

time of the month here in Limeyland............

(just thought Id share that,lol! Happy friiiiiiiiiday all!)

Comment

limers;1296073 wrote: time of the month here in Limeyland............

(just thought Id share that,lol! Happy friiiiiiiiiday all!)
                          Thanks for that one
                          Ill make sure I share mine
                          Mind you I am a gross bitch so you'd prob guess anyway

Had a mini ice skating lesson today from me mate, was fun!!

Comment

mario;1296001 wrote: LadyJane are you ok ? you seem by your posts a bit edgy x
                            HI Mario, No all's well with me booze wise, not even bothered by it..

just had a week of bad luck..had my bag stolen on wenesday, two different bank cards and a savings book,when I was in the clinic ealier that same day for the nuerologist(coz of the epilepsy) I left my mobile in the loo..didn't notice till I got back to my chair..screech..ran back to loo..it had gone, went to front desk..and guess what it had been handed in...!
                            Bought a big bag of Haribo sweeties... I love them... with some other shopping, got on bus I'd taken the sweets out coz I was picking at them...yummy..

Got off the bus and as he pulled away I realised I had left them on the bus:upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Should've added this...Duh...I'm blonde...!
                              when I rewoke up 2nd time, put coffee on but I put the wrong hot plate/ring, I wanted the small back one on....But I put the big front one on which had a blue cheap shit tray on it..
                              At first I thought it was the incence I'd got burning............

Then I saw the smoke..........grabbed the tray threw it outside leaving a trail of string plastic as it flew..!

stood looking at it to what I could do to make it cooler quicker....eveything was telling me "don't do it"..
                              but I did...slowly pour water on it, then realised that was a very bad idea....the hob was sp?tting out blue plastic balls all over the place...
                              Have some nice blue plastic speckled arms and legs....:H:H:H

WHAT A TWAT....!!!

Comment

Hi everyone - late posting from me this morning. Late night last night - saw my eldest in her show and brought the two younger girls. Did not get home till after10:30 which made for cranky girls this morning. The eldest tells me she is going to her after show party tonight - however she will not be done cleaning up after the play till at least 11:30 and wants to be picked up after the party - in the wee hours of the mornning. I told her that is not going to happen and was greeted with an incredible snotty attitude. We have things to do on the weekends and do not have the luxury of sleeping in....EVER. Argh. Plus my husband takes a Sat. morning class. Teenagers! She really is a wonderful kid, but I need my sleep. OK, enough crankiness. I need to relax.
                                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                                X