Army Thread Friday i3th April TFIF...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limers;1296390 wrote: Zak is delighted with me not drinking, was giving him a life tonight somewhere at 10pm..............now that would have NEVER happened before!!lol!
    giving him a 'lift' even!!!Lmao!:H

Comment

Good for you, Limers and that is soooo true. My boys and I actually can laugh at the 'remember the time when mum was drunk AND....' stories - and that truly goes to show that our kids' love is totally unconditional - as a lot of the time all I ever feel is guilt and shame. I gotta BAN those guilts, they lead to no-where except another drink and that's just NOT an option.

So yeah - life and experience are all factors but the kid thing is always a total boon when we get sober and start loving ourselves...

Comment

giving him a 'lift' even!!!Lmao!

TOO TRUE! I actually have a driver's license again - AND a car - and have been able to help Jord and Shi financially into a car of their own,,, a fucking MIRACLE

Comment

right,holes are been bored into my back to get off pc. Really need my own lappy, I never get much of a chance to log on here, by the time someone replies im been booted off by one of the kids or the connection acts up! I swear half the time I log on it disconnects, Im cursed.............works ok for the others most of the time, Im beginning to think they have it boobi trapped for me....................Great to chat to you Kapo and catch up, see you back here soon I hope , nite Oneyxx

Comment

GREAT to hear Kapo. delighted you are doing well honxx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Nighters Limey, gonna tip off meslef, knackered, night Kapo xx
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

kapone;1296396 wrote: giving him a 'lift' even!!!Lmao!

TOO TRUE! I actually have a driver's license again - AND a car - and have been able to help Jord and Shi financially into a car of their own,,, a fucking MIRACLE
                thats fantastic Kapo,jesus, we need to streer well clear of the crap to be productive parents, dont we?

Comment

:hDammit - I gotta go out and do a few things before the Saturday morning banks close. It's 11am already - so must be getting towards your guys bed time. I am totally delighted to have had a couple of posts with you two, Limers and Onester - it makes me fully realise how much I owe you guys to my quality of sobriety today. THANKS. I will be back! Sleep well and I'm hopefully back for the long haul now
                  BLESS

Comment

We so do, Limers - but I reckon what with our life experiences in HUMILITY :H, we have indirectly become better individuals when we do get sober...if you know what I mean? Sorry I can't stay a while longer today, but I'll see you really soon. Sending you a MASSIVE Hug!

Comment

Goodnite army:bedtime:

Comment

Working...
                      X