Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were you drinking during the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started to cook and the beer started calling me. I took Niacin with seltzer water and continued the night with herbal tea....

Brandy:h

water, and then i had sleepytime tea at the end of the fourth quarter.,
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Nothing!

It was on at 11:30 pm UK time - so I had to go to bed after the first quarter so I could get up for work today!

Satori
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hello,
        Sorry for sounding like a stupid Brit, but is Super Bowl a once a year event? I thought the Superbowl stadium was in New Orleans where people had a nightmare. I've no doubt I'm dreadfully wrong.
        Much love
        dasher
        xxx

Comment

Thats the superdome Dasher, it is the New Orleans Saints Football Teams Facility, the Superbowl is held nce a year between the winners of the NFC and the AFC Divisions of Football.
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

I drank NA beer and diet coke, I did so well as I was worried earlier in the week if I would have a problem with not drinking. I had a really good time at the party. The support here was just what I needed and I am so grateful.

thanks to everyone who gave me my little pep talk it worked

Sammys

Comment

Victoria, nice description of the game - sounds like you could give a lot of self-professed football 'experts' a run for their money!!

I spent the day drinking Diet Coke & lemonade - and eating every appetizer in site! Oh yeah, and poking my Grossman voodoo doll in the head trying to get rid of Bad Rex - didn't work.......
              Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Water...Water....Water... Coffee....Water....Water....
                Control the Mind

Comment

Way to go Rocky - I seem to remember you were worried in case you were tempted!

Good one

Satori
                  "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

I drank AF wine during the superbowl. I still felt guilty. :-(

Oh, and Dasher, the Super Bowl is held in different cities every year; cities in the U.S. bid to have the game in their city, because it is obviously a BIG money maker. The SuperDome in New Orleans is all fixed up now, even though many parts of New Orleans aren't.

Oh, and Aathlete, I'm sorry about Rex. Are you sure all those head pokes weren't causing Good Rex to malfunction? I felt SOOO BAD for the man! I'm sure he feels much worse than everyone with a hangover today combined!
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Diet coke and coffee....
                      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

I went to bed at 10pm UK time. I'm not an American football fan. I used to watch it when Channel 4 started showing it around 1982 but it just takes too long to watch a game.

Comment

Water water water.

Comment

Water water RA RA RA!!!

Comment

Sorry I couldnt help myself. This new avator has me all pumped. Ignore me please.
                              Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                              X