Army Thread Saturday April 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1296568 wrote: Ooooooooooh far to posh for the likes of us, Sainsbury is. I do have one of their carriers tho.
    Lol. I stopped 'big' shop when kids left (eventually after locks changed)
    Started mooching in M&S - has me feckin robbed:upset:

Comment

mario;1296570 wrote: Morning satz,boozer and expat.

Going out now laters ;-)
      Ooh. Where ya goin' Mario ??????? Don't say jim - I feel guilty enough lolling here in the scratcher

Comment

Morning all in the army no good at indivdiual names i hate to leave anyone out. KP i would love to read your story sounds like you have been to hell and back with al and drugs but came up shining tru. Well done your an inspiration to us here among many others. If anyone can bump it up on the tell us your story tread or whever it was posted. Rain and showers here. Just some tidying upo here to do and laundry and may be a walk. Going to an AA meeting this evening thats about it for todays plans. Hope you all have a good sober saturday. More coffee needed.:sun::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning Fireyfoxy,

Drinks all round.

M and S is only a pay day treat.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Firefox;1296573 wrote: Morning all in the army no good at indivdiual names i hate to leave anyone out. KP i would love to read your story sounds like you have been to hell and back with al and drugs but came up shining tru. Well done your an inspiration to us here among many others. If anyone can bump it up on the tell us your story tread or whever it was posted. Rain and showers here. Just some tidying upo here to do and laundry and may be a walk. Going to an AA meeting this evening thats about it for todays plans. Hope you all have a good sober saturday. More coffee needed.:sun::cupajoe:
            Mornin ' Foxy Locks !

Comment

Morning

Lmao at dr jc and sainsburys comments
              Round here asda is the place for the normal people
              And the posh folks go to waitrose
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Oh thanks JC those coffeees look nice. I rarely go to m&s their food is more expensive than most supermarkets here but always bargains now and then. I like their clothes but haven't bought anything in their range for years. Usually its in the sales. My main shopping for food is Tesco and Lidl. Love the euro shops for candles garden stuff and confectionary oh and some toiletries.

Comment

I'll just have a flat white, thanks JC :H Ahoy there to all who've arrived since - and Hiya Firefox - I am a bit of an advocate for AA, it one of the very few places where they are always telling me to "keep coming back" no matter what state I'm in...and I;ve sat at meetings with a box of wine at my feet, it was the only way I'd agree to go some years ago....

It's heading toward my bedtime down here, but I want to stay a little while here first...

Comment

On my phone here and can't move from page 5 to 6. Anyone know why that is? Or how to refresh thread on phone?

Comment

Not too sure satz, sorry - I'm just going to have a look though - & I'll update my own story shortly and get back to see how you got on

Comment

Yeah kp there is good suppoirt at the meetings and freindliness thats the main reason i go. I haven't done many of the steps but its more to stay sober one day at the time and to get out and meet people. AA and being on mwo helps me i cudn't do it alone too many slips but not so much since i started here and back to meetings.

Comment

WELL DONE TO YOU FF!! Yep, one day at a time is all it's about. Just staying in the day , and staying away from the first drink, GOOD stuff! I have just updated my story on the share your story page, It's quite good to see where I was at back then as compared to now...Thanks MWO

Comment

Firefox;1296583 wrote: Yeah kp there is good suppoirt at the meetings and freindliness thats the main reason i go. I haven't done many of the steps but its more to stay sober one day at the time and to get out and meet people. AA and being on mwo helps me i cudn't do it alone too many slips but not so much since i started here and back to meetings.
                            Good woman Foxy Locks. I love it here too. Get a great laugh. Need to buy a home laptop. Going to post when I get bored and tempted - a plan - love a good plan:h

Comment

Wishing you all a beautiful and sober Saturday - i'm off to my bed with a book! See yall tomorrow - or tonight for you!! Funny ay!

Comment

Kapo,
                                Thanks for bumping up your story. I'll have a proper read of it later but after a quick look see all I can say is WOW.

Sleep well, hun.

I'm orff to friggintesco. Bacinabit.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X