Army Thread Saturday April 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks kp i'll go and have a read now before i tackle this messy house. Having toast and jam. Be back later folks enjoy your day.

Comment

Firefox;1296602 wrote: Thanks kp i'll go and have a read now before i tackle this messy house. Having toast and jam. Be back later folks enjoy your day.
      See ya Foxy. I seem to be 'Paddy Last ' here. Off to pick a horse for Grand National . Then off to Navan to reflexologist my SIL swears by. Reads your feet for emotions and physical issues. Will report back later.

Comment

Morning!

Comment

afternoon reccie

wanna play words with friends with me on facebook? Zennie is not proving much competition for me (waits for scottish clout over head when she gets up....)
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

hello all, happy Saturday! Woke up and stayed in bed reading,twas lovely! I know Im getting old cos I really enjoyed watching the 'late,late show'last night. Lmao! Was going to watch a film after but when I put in on realised it was after 12 bells so went to bed instead...........so there!! A little clippet in to Limeys exciting weekend,luck yous!!

Comment

Hiya pingu

Oooh, handbags!!! Can't wait to hear zenners' reply!

Errrm......I'd love to play you, unfortunately I don't think I can at the moment cos I'm already spending an hour or two each day playing/chatting with zenny. Being a mere bloke, I don't reckon I can handle two games at once, but we'll play soon if you're still interested and I'll look forward to it.

Edit: Hello limers

Comment

ok panda man, I have 3 games going and 10 games of drawsome
                I guess that's called multi tasking and I am great at it!!!
                Your bear avatar has disappeared again btw....
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Morning all (it's morning here in Philly!) Hope everyone is well. Off to the market since I have absolutely no food in this house. Back later
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Where is EVERYONE today. It's my day off and no one to play with:upset:
                    Ms P how do I play word game on FB. Not great in FB I'm afraid.

Comment

Hi Molls. In Navan waiting to see reflexlogist . Kinda nervous . He's a bit like our Oney - a phycho :H may see the REAL me ahhhhhhhhhh

Comment

anyone for drawsome??
                        the addictive drawing game
                        no drawing skills needed, just a sense of humour!!

Satz I'll send you an invite on failbook. It's a bit like scrabble but no cheating allowed!!!

Comment

no-one around?

goes off to cry in the corner......

Comment

Hiya Gang...sounding jolly and up to things...

I'm turning my casa upside down chucking so much shit out that I'd just been hoarding

Feel like I three months preggers..althpough that's an immposibility..menopause is a great crontraceptive..even tho I've only had one night of passion the other week! in 6 years..

But I've got the munchies something crazy, gone right back to the first time going AF..chocolate, small silver skin onions with matyre cheddar cheese and braston pickle... just had whole bar of 250grms cadburys fruit and nut....:H

just gotta be careful don't wanna end up a fattie, but it's so great being honestly...AF again......

Comment

Hello molly

How was the cannelloni?

Comment

Evening Reccie molly Jan and pingu. Nice evening here but very cold. Just have a beef curry and rice on for dinner. Sherwoods Balti sauce as i can't make curry sauces yet from scratch. Added diced peppers and onions with the diced beef. Love cannonli do you make ur own Molly? I tend to eat more choclate when i go af also amd maybe eat a bit more i got a flabby middle also and few ibs to lose so may be a walk before dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X