Army Thread Saturday April 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr JC I need some weight advice, can't seem to keep it off.. got it off and now putting it back on again..... addicted to sugar n stuff, that's me prob
    any advice??
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hellllo Zenners!!
      And you to Jc and milf Pingu xx

Comment

Pingu, how much weight did you loose when you stopped drinking ?

Comment

JackieClaire;1296788 wrote: Good evening, general wavings and yooooooooo hoooooooooooos,

Bit late this evening ate nearly a full bag of giant chocolate buttons while reading me book and fell asleep. Fella bit sicky now.
          what book you reading?

Comment

limers;1296792 wrote: Pingu, how much weight did you loose when you stopped drinking ?
            none I put on half a stone within 4 weeks.....

sugar craving replaced alcohol intake

then I worked really hard to lose some
            and now it's going back on again

bwah

I'm not really a milf, only to Portsmouth footie fans when I stuck fingers up at them!
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu1997;1296798 wrote: none I put on half a stone within 4 weeks.....

sugar craving replaced alcohol intake

then I worked really hard to lose some
              and now it's going back on again

bwah

I'm not really a milf, only to Portsmouth footie fans when I stuck fingers up at them!
              :H:H:Him sure they deserved it. What did you drink, voddy?
              Im disappointed Im loosing weight so slowly but at least its not going on I suppose, going to REALLY start excercising next monday and shift loads,I want to wear skinny jeans and nice tops for summer :upset:

Comment

Gawd,im in a fannytastic mood today!! Have been all day, even treated myself to a new Bob Marley cd.............yes, hes releasing them from the grave!!

Comment

right, have to go,little un wants to go on moshi monsters.............have a GREAT AL FREE SAT NIGHT YA'LL!!

Comment

pingu1997;1296790 wrote: Dr JC I need some weight advice, can't seem to keep it off.. got it off and now putting it back on again..... addicted to sugar n stuff, that's me prob
                    any advice??
                    errrrrrrmmmm Pinger. I'm afraid I'm not yer best example. I'm going back to SW on the 24th April as I've managed to put at least 8llbs on. Me chocolate consumption has got out of hand again. My name is Jackie and I'm a chocoholic. I kid you not.

limers;1296793 wrote:
                    what book you reading?
                    Ken Follet's The Pillar's of the Earth. It's about monks and stuff in the 12th century. Rather good.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Im starting 'before I go to sleep' ,a thriller,looks good. Right, till later xx

Comment

limers;1296799 wrote: :H:H:Him sure they deserved it. What did you drink, voddy?
                        Im disappointed Im loosing weight so slowly but at least its not going on I suppose, going to REALLY start excercising next monday and shift loads,I want to wear skinny jeans and nice tops for summer :upset:
                        Me too!:upset:
                        Ok-still reading back(had to get the child in the bath) but this post caught my eye!:H

Comment

Hewwoooo!!

A quick fly-by from me. Had a wee read-back over last night's thread after I had signed off and I just have to post this for our dear Oney-bint....

Damn near choked to death laughing....
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1296805 wrote: Hewwoooo!!

A quick fly-by from me. Had a wee read-back over last night's thread after I had signed off and I just have to post this for our dear Oney-bint....

Damn near choked to death laughing....
                            :H:H:H
                            Oh and hewwo Stirls.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

haha we're back to the cock jokes again

yeah limers, voddy and diet cock
                              or voddy and wine, got me hammered quicker
                              cyder sometimes

I just grabbed chocolate as soon as I stopped, or cookies, biscuits, anything sweet

Then I worked really hard in Jan to lose it. and now the chocolate monster has taken over again/.... and the weight is going back on

Sorry JC, I may have to try again... maybe we have a day 1 weight loss thread/..... although they say there's nothing actually physically addictive in chocolate but I don't believe them!

Comment

Juat a quickie as I'm on fast speed casa clear up..and slowly, dropping a gear...so wanna do as much as I can today..:H

and Hi supermarioman & Recce :l:l

Comment

Working...
                                X