Army Thread Saturday April 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll see what goodies (if any)I get for me birthday and we'll start a day one together, Pingu.

I was doing that panicky thing with chocolate like I used to do with booze. If there was none in the house I'd get into a bit of flap.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1296806 wrote: :H:H:H
      Oh and hewwo Stirls.:wavin:
      Zenstyle;1296808 wrote: LMAO!!!!! I'll go for the 12... much better deal. Best to stock up on cock I reckon...
      Yep, that's what I thought. (I bet we're gonna send all the male Army members into hiding. )
      pingu1997;1296811 wrote:
      haha we're back to the cock jokes again

yeah limers, voddy and diet cock
      or voddy and wine, got me hammered quicker
      cyder sometimes

I just grabbed chocolate as soon as I stopped, or cookies, biscuits, anything sweet

Then I worked really hard in Jan to lose it. and now the chocolate monster has taken over again/.... and the weight is going back on

Sorry JC, I may have to try again... maybe we have a day 1 weight loss thread/..... although they say there's nothing actually physically addictive in chocolate but I don't believe them!
      I don't know how youz can eat so much chocklit and not go "boing-boing". I'd be bouncing off the walls from the sugar and the caffeine.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi JC thx for posting that I didn't see it yesterday, only saw the cock talk this morning..:H

sorry pingu missed you yep it's a up & down on the scales..love being AF and lost a hell of a lot of, and feeling good, had the bike out the other day when you did step...
        Reckon I'd more if I didn't have to carry it up the stairs... phew...

Hi Zenners & stirly my darling..:l didn't see that you reposted it 1st..

Comment

LMAO Stirls! I will never live that down!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hello ladies! Yes, the men may be hiding!:H
            Has anyone heard from Anon? I miss her. I know she has her family home from Dubai though so she's probably busy.

Comment

one2many;1296819 wrote: LMAO Stirls! I will never live that down!
              No you won't young lady!:H

Comment

expat3;1296821 wrote: Hello ladies! Yes, the men may be hiding!:H
                Has anyone heard from Anon? I miss her. I know she has her family home from Dubai though so she's probably busy.
                Great minds think alike. I was going to ask that.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Where are our boys off playing??

Comment

one2many;1296819 wrote: LMAO Stirls! I will never live that down!And well you shouldn't. It was so fecking funny....:H
                    Zenstyle;1296820 wrote: I don't have chocolate in the house. If I did, I'd eat it. I do however have masses of crackers, crisps, nuts, olives, cheese, bread... and I have been STUFFING myself with that lot. Oh and going through grapes like there's no tomorrow and there's a load of sugar in those. I might as well be eating chocolate.Yah, no calories in the crackers, crisps, etc.:H Better off with chocklit.
                    expat3;1296821 wrote:
                    Hello ladies! Yes, the men may be hiding!:H
                    I expect she is very busy with her family right now, but I do hope she checks in at soon.
                    Zenstyle;1296825 wrote:
                    Right, I'm orf to play Words with Reccy... will pop back in in a bit... xx
                    Hi to Reccie-bear.

Troopers, I am off to walk Freddo and then to bed. As usual...

Hopefully see youz tomorrow on the boards. It is Easter Sunday for us so if I don't manage to post, I know you'll understand. :happyheart:
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

:sofa::sofa::sofa::sofa::sofa:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

expat3;1296821 wrote: Hello ladies! Yes, the men may be hiding!:H
                        Sorry for being AWOL Crazy busy here.

Been running again and got London Marathon next Sunday.

Expat my nephew is doing Paris tomorrow he thinks if I can do it it will be easy for him :H

Off to bed soon love to my Army mates.

BTW Reccie we won

Comment

mario;1296831 wrote: :sofa::sofa::sofa::sofa::
                          There they are!!!:H
                          Coach Anon !:l I'll be thinking of you when I watch the marathon. x
                          Speaking of which...I should get some rest so I'll be in tip top form watching the run tomorrow.
                          Nighters from me. xxx

Comment

Nighty night, Stirls.

Nighty nighty Expatty.

Cracking job that Liverpool did today, Mrs A. Looks like Noocastle may have a place in Europe thanks to them.

And I can see yooooooooooo behind the settee marioooooooooooo and did I see Oners somewhere.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

expat3;1296834 wrote: There they are!!!:H
                              Coach Anon !:l I'll be thinking of you when I watch the marathon. x
                              Speaking of which...I should get some rest so I'll be in tip top form watching the run tomorrow.
                              Nighters from me. xxx
                              Good night darling girl. i will be in Paris end of May moving my kids in

Comment

Hiya JC. glad our footie club was of use.

Comment

Working...
                                X