Reflections on Two Years of Sobriety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done, John - an incredible achievement. Not to mention the contribution you make here! :goodjob:
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

My sincere thanks friends !
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie,

Thank you for posting.......it's heartwarming to hear how your life is now -- gives us all hope!

Comment

I LOVE YOU TECHIE!!!!

That about sums it up. You are awesome!!!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Congratulations Techie - that is truly and utterly awesome and inspiring.

If you, or anyone else, can locate where that first post people have mentioned are could someone please post the link? It's so inspiring to see people get to where you are - and know where they've come from - says one who is stilll struggling mightily to put together a mere 30 days.

GOOD ON YOU!!!

Lilly

Comment

Congratulations on two years!

Comment

Congratulations to you Techie! 2 years is awesome!!

Comment

K9Lover;1298210 wrote:
                  I LOVE YOU TECHIE!!!!

That about sums it up. You are awesome!!!
                  you too Niner :h:h:h
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

LillyE;1298400 wrote: Congratulations Techie - that is truly and utterly awesome and inspiring.

If you, or anyone else, can locate where that first post people have mentioned are could someone please post the link? It's so inspiring to see people get to where you are - and know where they've come from - says one who is stilll struggling mightily to put together a mere 30 days.

GOOD ON YOU!!!

Lilly
                    Lilly I deleted that post in "my story." I was concerned about my anonymity. While I was still working, I often signed onto MWO from my office. I did mention to a few work associates that I was tapering off alcohol and I had joined a forum of like minded people. Anyone who knew me on a personal would quickly identify me with what was written.

If you would like a short synopsis, I would gladly provide via PM.

Thanks,
                    Techie

Comment

Can't believe I missed this thread.

Techie, wishing you all the best on your continuous AF journey. It is always so inspiring to read your posts. Thank you for always being here.:h
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

techie;1298729 wrote: Lilly I deleted that post in "my story." I was concerned about my anonymity. While I was still working, I often signed onto MWO from my office. I did mention to a few work associates that I was tapering off alcohol and I had joined a forum of like minded people. Anyone who knew me on a personal would quickly identify me with what was written.

If you would like a short synopsis, I would gladly provide via PM.

Thanks,
                        Techie
                        Thanks Techie. I would appreciate that if you have time. And I understand re the anonymity, as I've had similar fears myself. And again, congrats on two years - inspiring.

Lilly

Comment

Hey Techie,
                          thanks for the awesome post. I am so happy for you. This is an inspiration for us all.
                          Hill
                          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

I'm so glad your here celebrating two years of sobriety!!!! I've read a bunch of threads. Not only are you bright, & kind, your seriously funny!.... :bananacomputer:

Please make sure you also congratulate The Divine Seer from me. As Newbies have ????

Comment

Working...
                            X