Army Thread Sunday 15 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;1297220 wrote: You feeling ok now? I know sometimes if i have been doing readings in class or spirit comes thru, i am EXHAUSTED when I get home.
    I am fine now. But it wasnt just exhaustion it was something else. Cannot put my finger on it. But even people at work noticed I wasnt myself. It was very weird
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1297221 wrote: I am fine now. But it wasnt just exhaustion it was something else. Cannot put my finger on it. But even people at work noticed I wasnt myself. It was very weird
      Janey mac. I can't believe I've hit on this today. You two were meant to be here this morning. :l:h I have guidance here If i need it

Comment

And not just to do with stopping AL

Comment

satz123;1297224 wrote: Janey mac. I can't believe I've hit on this today. You two were meant to be here this morning. :l:h I have guidance here If i need it
          You do Satzy. Oney has a huge amount of knowledge and I love to share mine too :l

Comment

one2many;1297220 wrote: You feeling ok now? I know sometimes if i have been doing readings in class or spirit comes thru, i am EXHAUSTED when I get home.
            Not goIng to stalk you Oners. But where is the class?

Comment

I must away now. Will catch you laters lovelies

Comment

startingover;1297230 wrote: I must away now. Will catch you laters lovelies
                Thanks so much Starty:l

Comment

one2many;1297182 wrote: Poxfuckers, I am never alone.

I WANNA BE ALONE....(just for a little while and not for good you understand)
                  Poor Oney. I am alone a lot. I don't mind but get very bored.
                  What a waste. I have this big house to myself a lot and don't have a clue what to be doing most of the time. And u need space

Comment

Starty, do a cleasing with Sage, you might have got a hanger on...

Classes all over the place Satz, there is a fair on in the Regency hotel on 29th too!

I would never get bored being alone!
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

[QUOTE=one2many;1297238]Starty, do a cleasing with Sage, you might have got a hanger on...

Classes all over the place Satz, there is a fair on in the Regency hotel on 29th too!
                      Ah your alone time will come Oney:l
                      You need to raise the new little souls first. Good luck with that:H

Ok gonna check it all out. Will go fair too:thanks:

Comment

Will pm you info later, where do you live again?
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning all Today is my daughter's 18th birthday and the final show of her final highschool performance of her life. She is an emotional wreck. A girl just three years older than her told her she is getting married....she said "now that was a scary dose of reality that I am actually growing up!" It was an interesting feeling. Proud of the woman she has become, but deathly afraid of her going out in into this scary world. Augh. I know, gotta cut the cord sometime. I am just not ready!

Hope everyone has a good day. I will try to keep it together and not cry too much at her performance.

Love Waggy
                          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

one2many;1297242 wrote: Will pm you info later, where do you live again?
                            Leixlip just over Kidare / Dublin border

Comment

Afternoon folks just been a heavy shower here and its overcast. Think it might be a sofa day. I live alone and i like my space but sometimes its lonely but cud be worse. Oujia boards? Seriously i thought they were da ngerous to dabble with and tend to call up bad spiirits thats most likely why starty was out of sorts. The dead are asleep. I'm not telling anyone what to do or beleive but after what i have learned i wudn't go near that type of stuff. Just my opinion. Now reflexolocgy i wud love to try and acupunture more relaxing lol.

Comment

hello all,sorry to upset you Oney but im................ALL ALONE! Lol! Kids in nannies till 8pm ish.

So im chillin' , listening to Lana Del Ray and thinking how unbelievably amazing she is..............happy sunday guys x

Comment

Working...
                                X