Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 15 April

Good afternoon, folksies

A very late check-in from me. I woke up late and immediately headed off to the shops - we were expecting a friend for lunch. She then cancelled on us But at least I've now made a batch of brownies with chopped brazil nuts, a big pot of butternut soup for later in the week, pancake batter for a bit later on when mom and Mrs. T wake from their nanna naps. Lamb curry with roti and basmati on the menu tonight. It must be the wintry weather that has spurred me on.

Off to have a read back.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

one2many;1297238 wrote: Starty, do a cleasing with Sage, you might have got a hanger on...

Classes all over the place Satz, there is a fair on in the Regency hotel on 29th too!

I would never get bored being alone!
      I had a bath with epsom salts and lavender. I think it worked a treat.
      Sage is a great idea too
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hiya Limers and Tiggs.
        Sounds like all are having a good relaxing day

Comment

Afternoon all.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

expat3;1297019 wrote: Jan are you out there about to start the thread?:H
            Hiya Pattie and gang..:l

No was a right lazy bum this morn, but not gonna complain coz for over a month now my sleep has been wacky....

I seem to has settled into waking abot 8:00 ish..groggy from the meds but at least not waking at 3:30ish am and imposible to get back to sleep then spend the day in a daze till I can have a nap...

Casa is slowly getting into shape, made some big changes, looks nice, well when finished it will be.. got all new plants done and repotting of the old done terrace is looking like a terrace and not a dump zone..:H:H

so now it will be pleasent to have a BBQ and eat outside...can even have my cuppa tea over looking the sea and watching the sunrise, when it comes up...

Gonna start to enjoy WHY we live here..
            well today's the 15th so it's an "honest" one month AF..feeling good, zero desire, just wanna get things back on the right track and under MY control..

Can deal with Ollie then......

okies running off to supermarket need milk & apples, they've opened a really nice one in front of my casa, open 8am--10pm everyday of the year..so happy mummy BRB xxx

Comment

Hiya Starty :l

Yep - I'm even wearing my woollen slippers. I must just have some firewood delivered before winter proper sets in, and we'll be all set.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

x-post :hallo: Jan & Mario
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya Tiggs Jan and Mario
                  I am wearing my woollies as well here its bleedin freezing.
                  I bet its warmer where you are ? Its about 10 degrees here?

Jan you sound good and postive its good to hear!

Comment

It's about 16C here, Starty.
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

You have NO reason to complain with tthat!!!

Comment

Mr tips,ladyjan,starts hi

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Afternoon!

Message from zenny before I forget....she had to postpone her plans to go to Ft Lauderdale yesterday afternoon/evening in order to accompany a friend to a dinner. She's now setting off to Ft Lauderdale this morning and hopes to be able to post here tonight.

Comment

we have a sunny 26? lovely sunny afternoon, bit chilly at night and early morn,but I must admit it is good living here...

and yes my old friends thanks for riding thru my crap posts..

just had an epiphany and accecpted the situation, as I will not get him back unless I am straight headed and understand they have ollies future with me, by the balls and the more I buck it plays into their hands..
                            So Intellegent sober Jan's back...and not taking any shit, gonna get my boy back and get me & my surroundings back under MY conrol,
                            And without the poisen, I don't want or need it...!!!

Comment

Hi jan....wish it was 26C and sunny here!

You sound good and you seem to be starting to think more clearly now. :goodjob:

Comment

Yes reccie, I've pased thru all the emotions spent the first 2 weeks in bad depression didn't do much of anything stayed on the sofa, not eating just crying and sobbing, yes on & off in the afternoon evening drinking crap white wine mixed with lemonade. not that much, but as I shouldn't have been drinking anything ZERO ...

moderation is a myth once you gone over the point...we alkies CANNOT moderate, sooner it's accepted the sooner you can get on with life..
                                Acceptance of this is a major hurdle and one I have learnt to the price of being seperated from my boy again...!it's not quite the same as bad..but my goodness I feel him everywhere, and this time it wasn't my neglet of him thru AL..he has never ever received treatment for the abuse he received and saw first hand...!

Comment

Working...
                                X