Army Thread Sunday 15 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all. Cold and showery here. Some lovely sunday food on the menu today. :chef:

Comment

oooh what you making foxy??

Comment

Hi Jan well Molly, JC and tipps have some yummy stuff for dinner. I'm not sure what i'm having but i have salmon fillet so maybe with patotoes and salad. Think i'll head out for a walk while the rain has stopped. Be back later.

Comment

Lost afternoons.....I remember them!

Comment

Where the heck is everybody??? Huh? Huh?

Had a wonderful Easter Sunday with good friends, good food and lots of joking around and teasing among friends. Oh, and the food was fantastic. Yum, yum.

Well, since the barracks are deserted, I guess I'll go watch TV. Maybe catch up with youz laterz....
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

mollyka;1297345 wrote: Evening all! Bit of a 'lost' afternoon here, came back from my meeting - had a chat with sprog and then fell asleep till bout half an hour ago - shit, I'm chasing my tail now!
              Jan, it's great to hear you sounding so positive and good. It was hard to hear you when you were in the depths and not being able to do anything - but that is the crunch isn't it, until we want to do it ourselves - nothing anybody can say or do will change things. So I'm really happy for you that you've taken all this by the balls, and I'm sure it'll be no time before you and Bonnie feel confident about where the best place for Ollie is and you can get the help for him that he needs!
              Dinner in the oven - smelling goooooood - so may do a bit of mammying for a while now, Joe is just back from his day out with the motorbike men - tired but happy ---- talk laters!
              Lovely post Molly but at the moment I have a housefull of family, babies and toddlers HELP.

Foxy enjoy your evening. As a lapsed Catholic not looking for anything else:l

Comment

Hiya Stirly!!

Comment

..................trails in late for my general good evenings, wavings and yooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooos.

Had a luvverly day. Doing nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuxSl_4yLz4[/video]]Busy doing nothing - A song for life . . . HD Video - YouTube
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Army:l
                    Trying to read back and get the child ready for bed.
                    bacinabit x

Comment

expat3;1297366 wrote: Evening Army:l
                      Trying to read back and get the child ready for bed.
                      bacinabit x
                      Yo Expatty. That'll be like trying to get an octopus in a string bag, then.

Let it out, Mollers,let it out.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wot about Paris marathon Patty?

Comment

mollyka;1297371 wrote: Evenin again! hiya MrsA - don't envy you houseful of folks -- all I have is a husband (he's ok) and a stroppy obnoxious little bollix of a teenager, just had a row and I'm shakin with temper - oh god, if there is a god, let him be finished school SOON:upset:
                          Delighted you had a nice Easter Sunday Stirls -- why is it a week later than us? Is it to do with the Greek orthodox church or summat? Hiya Patty and Jacks and Foxy and anyone else lurking:l
                          Evening again. Happy Easter Stirly!
                          Hiya JC!
                          Molly hun:l

Comment

having SAVAGE drinking thoughts here.............sorry! I should never be left alone, and typical of my bullshit, the last day of easter hols, thats all I need ,to bring the kids to school for first day of term with a big mouldy hungover head on me!!

Comment

Im not drinking by the way,just craving like a proper mo' fo!!

Comment

anon;1297376 wrote: Wot about Paris marathon Patty?

The first girls passing by!

The kids were wild! It was cold and windy. But lots of fun. And I'm very proud of our friend who was running for autism awareness finished in 2:40:20.:goodjob:
                                Sending you a pm Coach!

Comment

Working...
                                X