Army Thread Monday 16th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1297713 wrote: Well you're never gonna believe this but I just rang the dentist on the off chance they had a cancellation and they have one at 12.30......................bacinabit.
    Well that is fab. Let us hope this sorts it properly

Hi Molly

Comment

mollyka;1297793 wrote: Hiya MrsA and anyone else who may be around? Busy morning on the phone but gonna get my washing machine, hob and sink all fixed under guarantee, and brought my healthcare costs down from 260yoyos a month to 150 a month --- delighted I am!! Just grabbing a quick bit of lunch then off out the country for the evening:upset: well at least it'll be quiet out there
      Hi All that's still here !!!
      Molls where you off to in the 'country' ?

Comment

mollyka;1297817 wrote: Garristown library - very feckin quiet :-( how's u today?
        I'm great today Molls ! Back in Frigginwork
        Did you slap the arse offa that youngfella of yours:H

Comment

Hi Oney JC Molly and Satz. I hope you get ur toof sorted today mrs JC its been giving you gip for a long time now. Windy and overcast here. Was thinking of going out for a walk but heavy showers on the way.

Comment

Yep I've got another abscess on me toofer and another load of antibiotics. Arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Apparently it can happen in 1 in 5 people and I'm the one. Does that make me a speshull person.

Anyhoo while I was waiting for my prescription to be made up I nipped into the charity shop next door and got a bewdiful leather jacket for ?12. :yay:
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sheesh, JC - sorry to hear about the toof, but :goodjob: on bargain hunting!

:hallo: Army
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Feck... this is going to be my first 5-day week this month. It'll take a few extra lattes to get me through it. We have a loooooong long weekend coming up at the end of April, though. I've booked us a wooden cabiin on the Garden Route - just outside a town called Knysna. It is one of the most beautiful parts of South Africa - I'll take piccies to post. The best of all is that Jasmine can go along - the place is pet friendly.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good afternoon army from the hungover one :upset:

I tired of the internal debate last night and bought a litre of whisky. Wasn't really craving alcohol or anything, I've always known that at some point I was going to try to drink again to find out what it would be like after a period of sobriety, and I decided to get it out of the way. Well, it was nothing special, it was expensive, and now I've got a headache. And I missed out on my daily walk. I don't really see any need to repeat the exercise, apart from the fact that I do still have half the bottle left.

I'll start putting together another AF run soon and hopefully it will be longer than 3 months this time.

Comment

Recluse;1297866 wrote:
                    I'll start putting together another AF run soon and hopefully it will be longer than 3 months this time.
                    Define soon

I'm sorry Reccie :l

Off to the Tool Box with you, is it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I've heard that expensive whisky makes for exceptionally good drain cleaner. Thought I'd just mention that
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello Mr T :hallo:

I'm not planning to buy any more whisky, so my next AF run will begin as soon as I've either polished off the bottle or thought better of it and cleaned the drains. I honestly don't feel the need for the toolbox at the moment. S'pose that could change after this damn headache has gone.

Comment

I think I wanted to try AL again before my 3 month stint turned into something much bigger.....he says in a feeble attempt to justify himself.

Comment

Recluse;1297870 wrote: Hello Mr T :hallo:

I'm not planning to buy any more whisky, so my next AF run will begin as soon as I've either polished off the bottle or thought better of it and cleaned the drains. I honestly don't feel the need for the toolbox at the moment. S'pose that could change after this damn headache has gone.
                            Just found this post lovely Reccie. I have been in this place many times. We always seem to think we can just try it one more time.
                            Back on the wagon with you and keep /stay close.

Comment

Hello whizzy Do you think you'll be ok for the marathon?

Comment

Recluse;1297932 wrote: Hello whizzy Do you think you'll be ok for the marathon?
                                I do not expect to win it:new:
                                But I am feeling good and almost pain free--unlike a panda that I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X