Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in London?

Hi...
    just wondering if any of you UK people are in or close to London? My husband has a business trip over there around mid-March, (and I get to come too!) and was thinking it would be neat to meet somone that I may have gotten the privelege to know here. I've never been out of the U.S. before, so I am so excited! Unless Puerto Rico counts... which I dont think it does

just curious!
    Allie
    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Anyone in London?

Ooooohhhh... I forgot you guys are all asleep now! Sorry...

Comment

Anyone in London?

Okay, let me get this straight. You can go to London with him on business but not Seattle on business to come visit me?? Cheesh.......back to my blue mood.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Anyone in London?

Okay Lushy.... here's the deal.
        He flew into Seattle for one night, then left for a six hour drive Oregon the very next morning, where he is spending the week. Out in the middle of nowhere! I even called Judie to see if she was within a few hours, but no luck there either. So this "technically" was not a business trip to Seattle... just the flight was half the price to fly in there and drive six hours. Got it?

And yes... I WILL have my tail on the plane with him the next time he spends five days there....:l

Comment

Anyone in London?

All right, All right.............:l
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
          X