I'm so sorry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry.

Paul, please don't you dare even think of leaving!!!! We love you around here. A lot. Please let us know you are reading these and that you will stay. We all need each other around here and that includes you. :l
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I'm so sorry.

I second what Lush said! Don't go anywhere. We are all adults here.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Paul,

It was as much my fault as it was yours, and I guess that it makes me as bad as you because I found it funny as well.

Please don't consider leaving us, as PP says we are all adults.

Paul, I can promise you that no one wants you to go, and i'f most of the people here had seen it they would have laughed too .......

You have more friends than you realise, so get back on here and let us know that you're OK.

Love ya ....
        sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Ah, come on now, we are all here for the same reason - hope I don't have to log off if I upset somebody. Go on have a wee sleep and get back on line. I have really enjoyed your posts, you never know it could be you that is inspiring someone else here to remain AF?? Think about it.
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Thanks for the kind words.
            I feel like such a heel.
            I won't mention it again if you don't.

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Glad to have you back, my friend.....:rays: :rays:
              Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Mention what?

We love you Popeye!!!

Comment

I'm so sorry.

oh thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just managed to log on for a couple of minutes before work...the pooter was playing up something scandalous last night, logged on but my internet connection was on and off like a belisha beacon so couldn't post .....

Superscot...as dear Kathy said....MWO is the same as any community...there is always someone we manage to upset, the thing is that we never do it intentionally, and after spending so much time here with you, I don't think you would EVER purposely hurt a fly my dear boy.
                  A few weeks ago, I posted something which I thought was funny, in reply to something else I thought was funny, posted by one of the people I admire most here at MWO...well...I KNEW what was in the melonhead, but the joke did NOT translate on paper, and the person must have been QUITE hurt as when I read it back, I see completely why they could have got the wrong end of the stick!!! I felt like a slug, but apologised, deleted my post...and the other person involved was gracious enough to see it as the mistake it was, for which I was VERY grateful......

As in the 'real' world, it happens...sometimes posting on a board is even harder as you cannot really get to see the other persons reaction and explain yourself straight away as you would in a 3d conversation, and you make a mistake..........

Take heart from the messages mister....no one wants to see you leave :h xxx

Comment

I'm so sorry.

yes...look at the astronaut. she drove all that way with diapers on and made that HUGE mistake.
                    COME ON.. yours cannot be that bad. At least you wont be going to prison.
                    STAY WITH US> NO ONE will lock U UP. WE need u. U are an asset to the boards. PAUL

Comment

I'm so sorry.

LOL Gate!!! The diapers were very odd indeed, weren't they??

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Yeah mention what Paul? We love ya for goodness sakes!
                        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Whew....I was worried there for a minute. Paul...you are very much needed here - counted on to be here in fact. You are so kind too....bet it wasn't near as bad as you thought- So...good.

And Gateway...that is so funny that you mentioned the astronaut woman!!! She and I are the same age - 43.
                          I was getting ready for work this morning...thinking oh, poor me for whatever reason ( house is messy, laundry isn't done, pany hose have a run.. I'm tired and still sick ) and then all of a sudden I thought - But at least I didn't put on a diaper and drive 900 miles only to spray mace at some unsuspecting woman...And I am not going to Jail this morning...just work!!!
                          Made me laugh and feel soooo much better about my life.

No matter how bad we think things are...someone always has it worse!

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Pauly,
                            You are my most favorite highlander. Don't you dare and bale on us. We need you. I sort of did think I was your friend?? If it helps, I will even put up with the "shovel". Here goes, slap on the back, pat, pat, pat.
                            Lori.
                            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm so sorry.

I draw the line at the shovel........

Comment

I'm so sorry.

I think they were super duper NASA diapers- they wear them in space upon re-entry- Too Weird...

Glad you are sticking around Paul I always enjoy reading your posts and insight. You would have been truly missed. Camper
                                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X