Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 18th April

Good morning from a lazy lie in Mrs A.

I have seen mario and yes he does not look 50. more like 40!

Comment

HATE getting me hair done but I have me own personal hairdresser and I go to his house and he does my highlights for...wait for it....20 quid.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Yes he is gay lol, I really go around to his house for the bitching session!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

?20 for a dip. strip and cut in da house of JC.

It's one on the Mammy's I met at the school gate all those years ago when we stood like bedraggled tramps waiting for our pride and joy to come galloping out of school clutching still wet paintings of ermmmmmmmmm something that vaguely looked like a dinosaur but was actually Grandma.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1299196 wrote: WHAT!! Ya haven't run 150 miles yet this morning:ey: - are standards slippin:H Morning MrsA - how's you today? I is still in the bed with a cuppa - gonna venture down and peruse breakfast possibilities shortly
            Damn cheek

I might not say Mammy prayers for Joey now:H

On my taper week or summat which means very little running, lots of carbohydrates, plenty of sleep and NO alcohol.

Comment

Good Morning Troopers from a grey and wet Stirly-world!!

to our man Mario!! Make it a smashing day!!

Jackie, hope you enjoy your day at work.

Pingu - glad to hear you're feeling better today. Best of luck with the haircut. And let us know how the AA meeting goes.

Oney, I have my own personal hairdresser too and he doesn't charge me anything. Mr. Stirly's been cutting my hair for years and years. I have never been satisfied whenever I had it cut at a salon and it always costs a fortune. Molly, last time was 95 euro for cut, roots dyed and red highlights done and my hair is very short. The colour job was great but the haircut was so-so. And when I had asked ahead of time how much it would cost she said 45 for the two colours and 20 for the cut. By the time she added on the other things she didn't mention like the shampoo after the colour and the charge for the two minutes it took her to scrunch some styling cream into my hair, there was another 30 euro to the original price. I was a bit teed off to say the least. :stomper:

Joey in my thoughts. Best of luck to him.

:wavin: to Mrs. A, Foxy, Kapone, ExPatty and Tipster. And I think I saw a there as well. Have a great day peeps!!!
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

mollyka;1299210 wrote: Oh WOW!!! I could do 'taper' weeks ALL the time --- I'd be brilliant at them
                Get down on your knees woman:H

That's what happens to me with the hair Stirls --- 'oh you MUST have' --- some shagging intensive this and intensive that'! - ok it does look great - but a week later it's back to frizzy mush
                Have a lovely day Stirls - still haven't had me brekkie
                OK OK praying hard and sending positive German thoughts to the sprog

I have a young woman who comes to the house ?45 cut colour etc. She is determined that I will not have an old lady look so she makes sure she can give me a hairstyle that I can manage and not too short or too long.

Right off for a short 4 mile run to meet Mr A then tea and toast at the cafe near the gym.

Comment

mollyka;1299210 wrote: Oh WOW!!! I could do 'taper' weeks ALL the time --- I'd be brilliant at them
                  Get down on your knees woman:H

That's what happens to me with the hair Stirls --- 'oh you MUST have' --- some shagging intensive this and intensive that'! - ok it does look great - but a week later it's back to frizzy mush
                  Have a lovely day Stirls - still haven't had me brekkie
                  :H:H about the frizzy mush.

Just about to have my oatmeal and honey. Was on the phone with younger son. He and his girlfriend spent Easter weekend in Crete with her mother and step-father so he called to tell me what a good time they had. Lovely place, Crete. The place they visited is near Chania. This is a hidden lagoon near where they were staying.

They went swimming there last Easter but it wasn't warm enough this year so they just went down to the water and then climbed back up the rocks for some fun. The water is an incredible colour, as you can see.

Mrs. A, enjoy your run!!
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

hiya guys, Mrsa A a four mile run, that is not short in my opinon, lol
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mario;1299145 wrote: Just got this

If you watch Titanic backwards, it's a film about a submarine that rescues loads of people and brings them back to Cork.
                      :H Almost spit coffee out on my computer screen. I am totally stealing that line. Hilarious! Happy Birthday Mario - your humor gets better with age

Hope everyone is well! Today they come to fix my windshield on my car - a rock ht it and cracked the whole the whole damn thing. $300 that we certainly don't have to spare and our deductable is $500 do there is no help there. Oh well!

Have a wonderful day everyone
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

I dun it. a mop chop. Dodgy in car pic wearing zero make up in car...on fail book...

Yay feels great to have short hair again...
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

hiya pingu and mollyka
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Just feel weird. bit nervous about tonight
                            and the photo on fb is bad..no make up lol

not shaved at the back but very short
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

hello army!
                              it's been awhile since i've been on, but computer issues are just this splinter in my arse as i slide down the bannister of life.
                              seriously, as if living in the middle of Bumfuck Nowhere isn't bad enough.
                              OK:
                              Happy birthday mario, I'm sure you would have had a good one.
                              happy birthday JC, you divine woman.
                              Anon, take on an extra 4 miles for me yes? let's keep July on ze back burner!
                              Tippers, you know how much lamb a person can take? Lots.
                              Pingu, Firefox,LPC,kapone, a big hi to you all.
                              Stirls, you are seriously too gorgeous if Mr Stirls cuts your hair.
                              One2, darl , the gay hairdressers are apparently more keen on making you look hot, so I've been told. But you've got a fair share in genetic makeup already!!!!
                              Mollyka : howthehellareya my friend?
                              Zenners...:l
                              Ummmm. Who have i missed.
                              Will submit this, then re-hash....
                              Got a Greek joke for stirls...
                              Did ya hear about the Greek taxidermist?

His name was Con Canstuffakarkis.......:H:H

Comment

I'm sorry Waggy, Expatty.......mwahs.

Comment

Working...
                                X