Anybody Tried the HCG Diet/Drops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone out there done the HCG very-low-calorie 21-day protocol for fast initial weight loss? I'm on Day 9 (coincidentally, also Day 8 with no alcohol, as it obviously isn't allowed on the diet). I only had 8 pounds to lose (am down three so far) so shouldn't have to do this much longer...my hope is that once I slowly reintroduce carbs and a few more calories, I will continue to leave WINE alone, but yes, the craving is there (along with a craving for almost everything else; I'm hungry!) Any success stories, or caveats?
    Jane Jane

Never did that diet.
    I have had some luck with oxy elite pro but it is very strong and you have to be in excellent cardiac condition and work out regularly to take it.

Mostly I just run and weight train. And the elliptical is my bitch. Lol
    Day 1 again 11/5/19
    Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
    Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
    Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
    11/27/19: messed up but back on track
    12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Not me, but love the cabbage soup diet. Lost 14 pounds in a week on it, gained back 5, but it kick started my weight loss of 55# and counting. Good luck!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks, Nursie and RW. RW, cabbage is one of the very few veggies allowed on the protocol, so I'm getting mighty creative with it! Luckily, I enjoy it, but enough is enough! However, I've come to hate asparagus---formerly a favorite.

If this Draconian diet does nothing else, maybe it will FINALLY get me to stop sneaking back to my wine-y ways. The calories in the stuff alone should keep me away from it, wouldn't you think? Well, that's the hope, anyway.

Hit 129 this morning, so only four pounds to drop and then I can slowly readjust to a couple hundred more kcals/day. I just absolutely REFUSE to get that middle-age "muffin top" that seems to be an inevitable part of menopause. I think the horror of that prospect might be what cures my bad pinot-grigio habit at long, long last.

Well, thanks for listening. Hope your days are going well/AF!
        Jane Jane

Comment

Working...
        X