Rest In Peace Dick Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest In Peace Dick Clark

We lost an icon today when the perennial teenager died at 82. A music icon, who hosted every name in rock and roll from the 1950's on has died. How many remember the phrase "It's got a beat and you can dance to it?" Elvis, Chubby Checkers, the Beatles, Herman Hermits, the Monkees, and on and on. What a depository of music history has died in this quiet, perfectly composed, man. He will be missed.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Rest In Peace Dick Clark

Sorry ya'll. I didn't see Nora's thread on this. Post there please and we'll let this one fade into lost thread land!! :H
    sigpic
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rest In Peace Dick Clark

Yours is better Rubes - I was posting quickly from work. :l
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Rest In Peace Dick Clark

Thanks Nora, but don't guess it matters. Didn't want to steal your thunder, dear heart! :H
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X