Non Alchoholic drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non Alchoholic drinks

Sometimes, I just want to drink a Tasty, Pretty Drink out of my Waterford glasses.....sigh....over the past few years, I have created some pretty Delicious "Mocktails", but now I have discovered something new....Crystal Light Mocktails.....low in calories, quick and delicious! My current fave is the Pomtini....garnished with a lime slice!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Non Alchoholic drinks

Non Al beer

Just a word of warning that not all NA beers are infact NA. I only questioned it when I had a NA beer after a stint of no alcohol and found I could taste and feel a slight affect. According to Wikipedia the UK regulations are as follows:
      No alcohol or alcohol-free: not more than 0.05% ABV
      Dealcoholised: over 0.05% but less than 0.5% ABV
      Low-alcohol: not more than 1.2% ABV

It may differ in different countries, but if it's a concern, make sure you look at the Al content.

Personally I find most Al beers taste a little metalic, and I can't try non AL wine as I like the proper stuff too much! However, the beer is useful at parties, and as a non-sweet soft drink. - Just my opinion!
      :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
      Goals:
      Days 1-7 DONE
      Days 8-14 DONE
      Days 15-21 DONE
      30 days DONE
      60 days
      100 days

Comment

Non Alchoholic drinks

Yeah NA beer does have traces but you would have to drink a lot of them and fast to get an affect. Like I have said before, NA beer works for me and like another person said, it helps with the cravings. I can have a few and it takes me a few hours to finish it and unless its at the end of the amount I got, still have some left over.

But it is not for everyone. I was a huge beer drinker so I was shocked to find out that this works for me so well.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Non Alchoholic drinks

boozer;1299842 wrote: Thanks Guys, I found your comments really helpful. I just find at the moment sitting around with a coke (and it does get a bit crappy after a couple) a bit odd, so I will give AF beer a go and GB!
          Diet coke is full of artificial sweeteners, and that's probably why it's crappy after a few. I gave it up this year, after downing copious amounts with my scotch ever day.

I drink straight soda water and lemon juice or lime cordial - no one asks what I'm drinking normally. I also put some straight water (looks like gin or vodka) in an alcohol bottle and pour some of that in too - to avoid the annoying "why aren't you drinking" question. I live in an area where there are no cops, so I can't use the sober driver excuse
          Time to whip AL's Ass :b&d:
          :h ya
          Trix

Comment

Working...
          X