Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Thursday 19th April

Good morning troops,

good luck Mrs A for sunday, Starts that sounds good happy weekend, KP is a Mcflurry ice cream from Mc D's ?, oney you're sounding happier, are you around later? I need your advice on something if you have the time plzzz?

Happy thursday to Tips, pattie & satz..:l

Comment

Mrs A - best of luck and endurance for your race. You won't know it, but you have been one of my inspirations for the goals I have as I enter my 50s. You rock!! I soooooooo want to be like you when I grow up

Go for gold Anon :l
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hiya LJ - yes it is, re the McFlurry - insanely delish - I get the caramel one. Hiya Miss B - what part of NZ are you?

Comment

kapone;1299849 wrote: Hiya LJ - yes it is, re the McFlurry - insanely delish - I get the caramel one. Hiya Miss B - what part of NZ are you?
          Hi KP, been missing you this last week..I've had to be out early or somedays I couldn't wake up...! really strange..normally the problem is staying asleep..:H
          The Mc Flurry sounds yummy, I love caramel things
          Howz life treating you?

Hi Missy..:l

Comment

No problem Jan, will be here after 12.
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi Missy and Jan. I have just eaten 2 bananas, strawberries and 1 pear and will have my breakfast now!

Comment

Pretty good thanks, Jan - I like my little life, keep it fairly simple,' so no drama! It's school holidays here at the mo and I'm taking the day off tomorrow to take a friends two darlings out for treats - I love doing that! how's things with you?

Comment

anon;1299860 wrote: Hi Missy and Jan. I have just eaten 2 bananas, strawberries and 1 pear and will have my breakfast now!
                  Just arrived in work Ms A.
                  Here - who is the chef - the camera is bound to be on him - so you hang outta his shirt.
                  God I'm fierce excited for you :l

Comment

Morning guys, hope everyone is well, had a quick read back and everyone sounds dead busy, same here, went to my second AA meeting yesterday, going again sometime this week, cars due its MOT today so fingers crossed, to be honest I am very doubtful it will pass without a huge bill, if the bills large,I'm selling the car for scrap cause its on its last legs, so to speak, have a good day everyone, I will pop back on later
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

kapone;1299861 wrote: Pretty good thanks, Jan - I like my little life, keep it fairly simple,' so no drama! It's school holidays here at the mo and I'm taking the day off tomorrow to take a friends two darlings out for treats - I love doing that! how's things with you?
                      Morning Ms KP:l

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Starters, Our Whizzy, Expatty, Satzuma, Oners, Pinkerooooooo and good evenings to Miss B and Kapo.

Ooh can I come to KP, I lurrve treats.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howdy satz - love the penguin, they're my favourite things! Love cows and cats too! Well guys, I'm heading out for a quick run, then home to park up in front of Coronation St for an hour then bed! Wishing you all a good day/evening - keep the thoughts positive and the actions kind. x

Comment

hiya satz, J.C and hello to Kapone, nice to meet you.

J.C, help me out here, my clocks have gone funny have you the correct time?
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

9.13am
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

kapone;1299849 wrote: Hiya LJ - yes it is, re the McFlurry - insanely delish - I get the caramel one. Hiya Miss B - what part of NZ are you?
                                Welly-wood K :H:H

Good breakfast Anon ...... I am sure you have your race plan sorted!! Hope there is a little protein in there :-)
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X