Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Thursday 19th April

good luck mrs A
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

thanks J.C, how have u been keeping?
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Miss Behaving;1299871 wrote: Welly-wood K :H:H

Good breakfast Anon ...... I am sure you have your race plan sorted!! Hope there is a little protein in there :-)
        OH YES just had poached egg on toast.

Missy if I can do the running stuff ANYONE can. I had not even started at your age:new:

Hi JC. fancy a jaunt to London? How is the abcess??

Sorry about the big bill for the car Pinky but well done on getting to grips with the Alcohol

Comment

Aww Whizzy, I'd like nothing better than to come see you run, but I'm a bit short on money at the mo. I'll sit dead close to the TV so you'll be able to feel my presence.

Do you know, I'm feeling better than I have for a while. The abscess is gone, I've got a date for me op and getting the accreditation yesterday has boosted my fragile ego massively.

All the fab birthday messages I got here and on FB made me feel really speshul and brought a tear to me auld eye.

So I'm feeling right canny at the mo.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

did u do anything nice for your birthday J.C?, sorry I missed it, heres a big belated happy birthday

Cheers Mrs A, hopefully this will be it now, got my big book from AA, read a little bit, its been interesting
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

We didn't go out or anything but I was spoilt rotten by the Mr JC and the kids.

Best thing of all was it's the 3rd birthday I wasn't hammered by lunchtime.

How are you going, Pinky?
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good Morning from Philadelphia Army

Everyone seems to be good this morning

Anon - how awesome are you? Best of luck! I wish I could get my fat arse up and running! I wish I lived somewhere where I could walk (running is not my thing...I think my big old boobs woudl black my eyes)...but by the time I get home it is too late and walking in the dark here in the hood is a bad idea.

Great news about my sister - she has been in a rehab facility and will be coming home on Saturday! So thankful to have her back. And thankful for all your prayers and well wishes. Now if I could manage my stress and anxiety about work and this big party I am planning in May, I would be golden

Anyway, gotta run. Hope everyone is happy and well

Love Waggy
                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Great news about your sister Waggy.

I had a fat arse and weight problem. I love walking and I think that is probably the best exercise. Is there not a park or something as it only takes 20 minutes 4 days a week to make some serious changes to the waistline.

When is your op JC??

Comment

J.c: im doing o.k yeah, just taking things slow, just done my exercise D.V.D and that doesn't half wake u up, lol
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Fabtaatic news about your sister, Waggers.:l

3rd of July unless I get a cancellation.

I'm back at SW next week as I have fallen of the chocolate wagon big style. :upset:

How are you finding the meetings, Pinky.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

J.c I have been to two meetings, the first the secretary talked to me on his own for about an hour, he was dead nice, and i joined the meeting for the second half, yesterday was my first proper meeting, its o.k, we were doing work out of the big book, just answering questions about the text. There was some nice people there.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hiya Army!!

Just a quick fly-by from me.

Waggy - great news about your sister. :huggy

:wavin: to anyone else who might be around. Hope you're all having a productive day. Gorgeous sunny day here today. Currently 22 with a cool breeze. Loverly. inkele:
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I was just about to log orff and go do something vaguely important and there you were Stirls.:l

Isn't that nice about the secretary taking that time out. I was just thrown in so to speak.

Right I must go and do something vaguely important. Getting dressed might be a good start.

Bacinabit.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1299923 wrote: I was just about to log orff and go do something vaguely important and there you were Stirls.:l

Right I must go and do something vaguely important. Getting dressed might be a good start.

Bacinabit.
                              Yep, here I am and now I'z gone. Well, almost. Off to get some food ready for Mr. Stirly and finish folding the laundry. Boring....:upset:

See youz all laterz on the boards. Now I'm really gone...
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

What sprog angst?? Yes I also hate trying to post/read back on phone

Comment

Working...
                                X