Army thread Thursday 19th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1300122 wrote: im good zenners, just chilling nd finishing off this report for psychology on psychics and mediums, oh I forgot to mention I have a job interview soon, for an amazing job working with psychosis, fingers crossed
    Sounds fascinating? When is the interview?

Comment

early in May, Mrs A
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

hiya molly
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi Molly, yeah there getting there, if i saty sober everything will be fine, if i don't its tits up, but yeah im feeling positive it woke me up and made me realise for fucks sake u can't moderate u need to behave and just get real and pack in, but ive had a good couple of days, hows things ur end?
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

zen i like ur new avatar, has someone been keeping up the appearence with avatars since i wasn't about?
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

ha ha well funny about the mince pies

and the pied piper, we all smoked at school, im not saying it was good, just we all did it
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

ha ha too fecking funny
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Aloha all you troopers - just a fly by on my way out the door YAY Friday here - I'm marching out into the big ole end of the week to give it what for :H taking my friends kids out for a special day. We will go round the Charity shops and get some bargain toys and go to Maccas for lunch and probably find some ducks to feed. wishing you all a blessed night sleep x

Comment

aww bless u getting all flustered
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1300155 wrote: Just had a browse on FB - don't really 'get it' --- terrified of it since I 'came out' on it the other week ---- mother of future grandchild popped up for a 'chat' with me!! Jaysus, I was like a kid on a first date --- all nervous!! We had a lovely little exchange tho --- and she's popping up for a coffee next week when she finishes up in work ---- sweet!!!!
                      LOL Molls. Ye dont sound convinced. Hide the will:H

Comment

Was watching Davina and 'lost families' or some nameime that! God I cried. Lady gave up her baby in '60s and moved to SA. Turned out her daugher she gave up also lived in SA . 40 years later they met up . Great story!!

Comment

ps on frigginphone! Hence the shit spelling.

Comment

mollyka;1300167 wrote: FFS - get a lappie - if I had to navigate this place all the time on that shaggin phone I'd just go back on the drink
                            lol
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1300167 wrote: FFS - get a lappie - if I had to navigate this place all the time on that shaggin phone I'd just go back on the drink
                              LOL. I do it as penance for past sins:H builds character .
                              But I suppose time has come to get a lappie.

Comment

night mols
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X