guinea pig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guinea pig?

Hi, I am just writing to add about baclofen....I dont drink but am being prescibed this drug for degenerative disk disease in my neck..It very painful on a bad day and has caused me to give up my job because of the stress on my neck. On bad day's my neck spasms and is excrutiating hence the prescription for this drug. I dont know if I am a guinea pig for this treatment as upon reading that it is initially prescribed for ms sufferer's and now in the aid for alcohol addiction to reduce craving's. I have only started on it today but I was reading that it is similar to valium but not as addictive, could somebody shed some light on this for me as I will be on this for a long time as the disease is degenerative and if I dont look after this condition now at the age of 43 I am going to grow into a very sore old lady....:new:

guinea pig?

This question would probably be best answered by your physician, Dinny. You could try reposting this in the meds section but I imagine that the research done by forum members here has primarily been in connection with addiction treatment.

Good luck to you... I hope this (or other) drug works for you and reduces your pain.
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
    X