My dad =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad =(

My dad is a functioning alcoholic. He drunk 1 1/2 to 2 bottle of wine a night for awhile.
    3am this morning he was blue lighted into accident and emergency. He had an ulsar is his stomach that burst. However it burst the wrong way and infected his blood and vital organs. He has bad blood poising what has affected his heart, kidneys and liver. As we speak he's in the operating theatre. They are checking to see how bad the damage is.

It's a drink. A fluid. Just don't drink. Please. Or this could be you.

My dad =(

Sending positive vibes your way and healing ones to your dad, LilM :l
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

My dad =(

I'm so sorry, Lil. Not much we or anyone else can do when a person makes the wrong choices, but love them. My thoughts and prayers go to your family and you, that he will pull through, and get help.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

My dad =(

So sorry to hear this Michelle my thoughts are with you, keep strong . MM
        AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

My dad =(

I'm so sorry. I'm hoping for the best and sending positive thoughts for your father.

Comment

My dad =(

Very sorry to hear this. Hoping for a very positive outcome for your father. You will be in my thoughts.

Comment

My dad =(

I am so sorry to hear this. Thanks for posting, it helps reinforce our battle....
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

My dad =(

sending prayers for your dad !
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

My dad =(

Hugs lil michelle.

Thinking of you and hoping for the very best.........

Nicey XO
                  It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

My dad =(

Lil, So sorry to hear this. My thoughts goes out tou you! Hope everything gets better soon

Comment

My dad =(

So sorry to hear about your dad i hope he makes a good recovery.:h

Comment

Working...
                      X