Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 20th April TFIF..

Good morning Troops......

Well we just aboiut made it to the weekend, just a few more hours to go, Starts your's starts today..:H have fun with your niece..

Am orf to make tea.. with dunkin' milk chocolate cookies..Mmmmmmmmmm

Have a happy sober Friday to all the gang :l :l

Good morning, Army

Had some drama yesterday: my father decided to get onto an aeroplane and pitch up at my house to "surprise" my mom To make a long story short, he got onto a later flight right back to where he came from. At least he can't have any doubts as to what I think of him. My mom's eyes were like saucers when I was done.

At least the weekend is upon us, and our mini-break is only a week away. Off to a 21st tonight and then doing as little as possible the rest of the weekend.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Jan and Tips
      Sorry you had the drama with your dad, Tips. Hope your Ma is ok.:l

Comment

Morning guys.
        Yep my wekkend starts here, and I am looking forward to driving to Essex to stay at my nieces later.

Tigger, that must have been tough and emotional. But well done you for saying what needed to be said! Bet your mum was proud of you. I hope she is OK.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Jan,Starty,Tigger and Patty
          Wow Tips that must have been both stressful and liberating
          Catching the bus to the train at 8.
          Should be in london by 11 30

Comment

Safe travels Mrs A!
            Is the weather going to be good for you do you know?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mornin Jan. Mr Tipsy. Patty. Starty.
              Closure is always good Mr Tipsy. Hope Mam is ok ?
              Don't know the full background but they were married a long time. Just sayin....

Comment

Missed you ther

Comment

Yo Ms A. I'm so excited for you. Mr Satz will wonder what's come over me on Sunday watching 'sport' on telly

Comment

howdy all - tips, hope your mum and you are Ok and supporting each other! Sounds awful! Hiya to everyone - early Friday evening here, ...hope your girls time with your neices goes just superbly, starts. I had my friend's 11 and 8 year olds today, really enjoyed their beaut company...library, KFC, ducks - just the good simple stuff ...One Direction not their thing quite yet!!! God, that band is here at the moment and the girls are swooning on the TV news! Darlings!

Comment

Hi Kapone and Satz.
                      Weather forecast for Sunday is rain which is perfect for me runnin but not for my newly straightened hair!
                      I like One Direction too.
                      Off to have some breckie

Comment

Good morning Tiggerooonie,pattie, Mra A, starts, satz & KP...:l:l

thankgoodness there wasn't more I can never remember everyone..

tips I sorry for you unpleasant "guest" and shame for your mum, prob just as she was starting to relax with staying you..bloody families..

starts have girlie fun,Mrs A whats your number? I should be able to get it here..

are you on the mad school rush pattie?

Hopefully if all goes well I'll be back to that week after next....Ollie should be coming home, but with a lot of support and help for him, if anything it's made them sit up and listen and seesee that he needs help, and more important I got my head back together and stopped drinking totally and feel great for it..

satz I wish you a great friday and not working too hard...it's nearly the weekend..

Hi KP, what you got for tea?? nice that you had a good time with your friends babes,. warms the heart spend happy time with young ones

Comment

Indeed LJ - great to see your sunny self! Not sure about dinner tonight - being Friday night it's just me and my black and white lad, everyone else doing takeaways being chef's night off....

Comment

Righty-hoo, off to the supermarket to get a few items - you all have a great day

Comment

Morning army sunny but cold so far. Tipps hope you and mum are ok after the drama of your dad turning up. Going to the library later to pick up a book i ordered. Not much else planned so far. Wishing you all a super sober friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X