Army Thread Friday 20th April TFIF..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The colours called mink Think it's more brown that grey.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1300410 wrote: What's the outfit? Did I miss it
      You didn't miss anything, it sort of put itself together.

Brown and cream shift dress............?10 reduced from ?30 at Christmas from friggingtesco

Cream fine knit cardi................?7 reduced from ?29.99 at H & M

Brown leather shoes with slight platform..................?7 including postage from e-bay

Brown tapestry handbag......................free from Mr JC for me birthday

Hat...................M and S....................free from Ma and Pa in law (they bought me the vouchers)

Big grin priceless.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

thats the way to save
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I have just realised we have a new senior member in our midst...........

:contrat1000:

Pinkerooooooooooooo.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1300377 wrote:
            WHAT the hell is that hairy stripy yoke !!!!:shocked:

Comment

mollyka;1300415 wrote: Jeez - you is a cheap date:H --- only joking of course!! --- sounds lovely - I love poshing up, but I hate weddings so.............
              It's going to be quite an emotional day. It's the eldest daughter of my bezzie mate that died of breast cancer.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1300382 wrote: Emmmm yeah - sounds like the 'manhandling' courses they keep sending us on:H Mornin Stirls!
                MANUAL HANDLING !!!
                I 'd say your good at the 'manhandling' Molls :H:H

Comment

wow a 1000, posts i never realised, lol
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Well it certainly took Friday long enough to get here. Been an odd end to the week with work and teenager issues, but I'll get over it. Lots to do this weekend. Planting the yard tomorrow and really looking forward to it. Can't wait for the fresh veggies and flowers, Considering we live in the city, we have a nice yard and spend loads of time out there so I am looking forawrd to it.

Hope everyone is well and HAPPY WEEKEND!!
                    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

stirly-girly;1300396 wrote: :hallo: to you Mollers and to Pinky too!!

I am lucky that I have a great relationship with my Mom. Always have had. Now my younger sister is another story. She was a right self-centred bitch as a teenager, then calmed down a bit in her early twenties then later on went back to the "it's all about me" phase. Borrowed as shit load of money from my parents who were both retired at the time and living on pensions, always saying she would repay them and never did. My Dad was in the hospital for the last three weeks of his life. We knew he was dying and that it was just a matter of time. She took her sons to the hospital and dropped them off so they could visit their grandfather but she never went to see him herself, bloody bitch, nor did she contact my Mom to see if there was anything she could do. And then she had the fecking nerve to show up at his funeral. My Mom had asked each of us kids and grandkids to write our best memories of our Dad that the minister would read at the service. My sister found out about it and sent what she'd written to my Mom via her older son. My Mom was furious and wouldn't allow it to be read. Her kids still go to visit my Mom once in a while, usually around Christmas or their,birthdays (I wonder why) but she has never, ever contacted my Mom herself. Okay, rant over.
                      I posted last night I was watching a programme about 'lost families' One lady was estranged from her brother for 40 years - all because she didn't know WHY he laft the house when she was 14. & he thought she knew thw issue ( he was gay ) . Just sayin' there is 2 sides to every story
                      I do not believe anyone is truly ' bad' - they get bum deals & get bitter maybe. But not truly getting up in the morning to be 'BAD' and hurt people for no reason.

That just MY opinion...................

Comment

I soppose everyones story with why they dont talk to people is different, with out wanting any sympathy:

My mam badly physically abused me for years when i was a child, i have a crack in my skull form her, i was also abused by lots of men and she had them round for dinner and christmas and made me spend time with them and when i wouldn't beacuse of what they had done she chose them over me, she also owes me lots of money she wont give me back, thats why i dont speak to her, i'm better off without her.
                        i didn't drink because of what happened: i drank beacuse i couldn't resist the cravings.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

JackieClaire;1300385 wrote: I am feeling gooooooooood even though it's cold and hissing down and I have a load of Alpine plants, including a bewdiful lilac Heather to plant out.
                          Only just now saw that. :huggy
                          JackieClaire;1300398 wrote: I'm going to nip up to M and S and finally buy me hat, but I'll have another cup of coffee first.

Whadya think.

mollyka;1300410 wrote:
                          What's the outfit? Did I miss it
                          I was gonna ask what you'll be wearing but Molly beat me to it.

JackieClaire;1300413 wrote:
                          You didn't miss anything, it sort of put itself together.

Brown and cream shift dress............?10 reduced from ?30 at Christmas from friggingtesco

Cream fine knit cardi................?7 reduced from ?29.99 at H & M

Brown leather shoes with slight platform..................?7 including postage from e-bay

Brown tapestry handbag......................free from Mr JC for me birthday

Hat...................M and S....................free from Ma and Pa in law (they bought me the vouchers)

Big grin priceless.
                          :goodjob::H
                          Someone really knows how to shop for a bargain. Sounds loverly. I would wear a brighter colour hat tho'. Maybe orange or something. Just a suggestion...
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

molly its fine don't worry, as I said i brought up the conversation so its fine,

just dont murder ur little one, cause he has all the kids following him liked pied piper, lol, i bet hes a real character, a blessing x
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1300437 wrote: molly its fine don't worry, as I said i brought up the conversation so its fine,

just dont murder ur little one, cause he has all the kids following him liked pied piper, lol, i bet hes a real character, a blessing x
                              :l:l:l Pinkypoo :h

Comment

stirly-girly;1300435 wrote: Only just now saw that. :huggy

I was gonna ask what you'll be wearing but Molly beat me to it.

:goodjob::H
                                Someone really knows how to shop for a bargain. Sounds loverly. I would wear a brighter colour hat tho'. Maybe orange or something. Just a suggestion...
                                Gosh yes ! Orange would be LOVERLY JC :goodjob: Lift the whole thing ?

Comment

Working...
                                X