Am I missing something here?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if an offense was taken. I did PM all that were involved when it happened. I took it quite seiously.

I don't think the original thread that kept getting bumped is still here, is it?

OK that's all for me. Have a good one.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Am I missing something

Tawny,

I have only had the greatest admiration for you. I agree the trangression that took place on the aforementioned thread was difficult. However, the members of MWO deal with their problems in a number of ways, most of all humour. You involved yourself in this thread initially, and then later when it becam fun,
      and then suddenly, you seemed to do a 180 degree turnaround and put the other participants in shame. One of ouir most prolific paticipants is going through a great deal of emotional pain right now, and I know she deflects her pain with great humour, this member has never knowingly hurt anyone, but has always had her arm out for newcomers and existing members for emotional support.

We aren't talking about Lizzie here, just a wonderful, honest member of MWO.

I was in Chat Friday night and you cut me off v ery smartly when I asked a question to Fan. I am sure Fan was quite able to answer the question himself. So, did I encounter a very exclusive group and wasn't welcome or were you feeling that you could speak for the group as you did in your post today.

Just asking.

Hilary
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Reading through this thread it looked to me as if Tawny was trying to get everybody's attention back to her original reason for posting. I couldn't see how you thought Tawny was joining in the fun, it was obvious to me that she was being sarcastic because no-one was taking her point seriously. My god, I am all for fun but I could see that Tawny was drowning in the torrent of people trying to get the last word in. Not that they should be condemned for having a bit of fun but at the same time Tawny should not be condemned for trying to keep her thread in the vein it was intended.

And, I for one, don't believe that Tawny would want to or wish to speak for the group. We are all capable of speaking up for ourselves.

Just telling.

Comment

Working...
        X