Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I did it...

Hey Cashish!

Big hugs to you....we will all be here ready to cheer you on some more when you return!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Well I did it...

Cash I am very proud of you for doing this. It will be hard but well worth it. Hang in there. :h
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Well I did it...

cash....sending hugs and positive thoughts from oooooklahoma...where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...and the waving wheat, can sure smell sweet, when the wind comes right behind the rain.... (just trying to take your mind off things...ever seen the musical? if not, I can sing the whole thing to you...OOOOOOklahoma....)

Comment

Well I did it...

love to you N. Take care of you. Talk to you when you are back on line.

Flip
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Well I did it...

Take care...rest....be healthy!!!!
            Good decision Cashy.....here's to a great homecoming party WHEN you get back, I'm stuffin cheese and pineapple on stix as I type :h:h:h Oh....and they don't go with fish neither, so fling that haddock pronto!!
            xxxxxxx Weemelon

Comment

Well I did it...

:l to you Cashy............
              I hope you are already there now as I type.........

:h Nancy
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Well I did it...

Hey Cashy how is it going, Hope you are feeling and doing better.

Sammys

Comment

Working...
                X