Army Thread 21st April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st April

kapone;1301132 wrote: See you later Mazzer!! Hiya Fire & JC - how's things with you guys...I got the baking on the go...a very far cry from Saturday nights of yesteryear lol ...a vvvvery far cry indeed! :H
    Hi Ms KP. Have you put on weight with eating your lovely baking ? I'm thinking my drinking in eve started while trying not to 'pick' food when home from work and makIng dinner. What stupidity? Empty calories in AL worse:upset:

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

kapone;1301137 wrote: Gosh Satz, that's bloody awful for your friend. I surely know the only advice I could give would not be law abiding sorry, he sounds like utter scum and my own tolerance if I were to be treated like that would be very low indeed....sadly, those times can be drinking moments for those of us who have that vice, - is your friend a MWO person?
      No KP . A work colleague.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

No satz, I only usually end up getting a small share if I'm lucky - the hoardes (teenagers) get stuck in and I like to save some for my eldest to take to work. A discipline though, I'm not as greedy as I used to be! I'd pull out the glass around dinner time just because it was the one time of day it wouldn't be frowned upon. Lol, my glass was at my fingertips 24/7 when I was on a bender. Fecking crazy days, I don't miss 'em :H

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Just having my first coffee only woke about 8.15 not fully awake yet lol. No plans as such for today except get a walk in as theweather is nice and no rain. Even tho uts sunny it still feels chilly in the morning. Sorry Satz i don't really have any advice for your friend not ever been in that situation. She's better off without him as he doesn't love her and she supported him all this time the louser. It will be tough for her but hopefully she will move on in time and see him for what he is a user and a taker wonder how long his new sqeeze will last/ men like him don't change.:cupajoe:

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Fire has pretty much got it right there...and yes, as cheesy and boring and 'old hat' as it sounds, TIME is the healer.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Firefox;1301143 wrote: Just having my first coffee only woke about 8.15 not fully awake yet lol. No plans as such for today except get a walk in as theweather is nice and no rain. Even tho uts sunny it still feels chilly in the morning. Sorry Satz i don't really have any advice for your friend not ever been in that situation. She's better off without him as he doesn't love her and she supported him all this time the louser. It will be tough for her but hopefully she will move on in time and see him for what he is a user and a taker wonder how long his new sqeeze will last/ men like him don't change.:cupajoe:
              Thanks ladies. He's not a womaniser Foxy. I think what happened was he started a course to up skill. This boosted his confidence. He lost weight, started to exercise, back to love of rowing. Someone turned his head obviously. Ah who am I to judge. Hope he knows what he's doing.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Morning guys
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Good morning Pinkerooooooooo.

Satz, glad you got some advice there. Last time I tried to telll a friend on how crap her partner was she upped and married him. So I just tend to nod and listen these days.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Good morning Satz, Kap, Foxy, Mario, Tips, JC, Jan, Molly and Pinky (Hope I got everybody)

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

JackieClaire;1301154 wrote: Good morning Pinkerooooooooo.

Satz, glad you got some advice there. Last time I tried to telll a friend on how crap her partner was she upped and married him. So I just tend to nod and listen these days.
                      :H We can never be too careful.
                      I was gonna say she's better off without him though. Grrrr...

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Hiya Pinky and exp....Jc, you are spot-on in the wisdom stakes, nodding and listening a very very wise choice. :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Biscuits out of the oven and iced, cake going in...flicking between channels watching Miss Marple and Real beverly hills house wives or whatever - bloody crack up!

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

nodding and listening works best here also, lol.

might have a new car soon, whoop, sorting out insurance quotes etc is a nightmare
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Morning Pinky Satz KP and JC. Thats good news about the car Pinky. I guess i shudn't judge the guy too harshly Sazt as i don't know either of them. Whats evertybody up to this saturday?

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

just phoned the guy at the garage about the car, its bloody not starting, lol, so off to find another new car, lol, its funny
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X