Army Thread 21st April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st April

littlepinkcat;1301163 wrote: just phoned the guy at the garage about the car, its bloody not starting, lol, so off to find another new car, lol, its funny
    :H Yes, better leave that one at the garage.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

lol, my luck and cars, send me some good luck guys for a new car x
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Lucky wishes being sent into the atmosphere for you, little pink cat....

Wishing you all a very happy Saturday - I'm over and out for the day, off to park up on the couch and watch a bit of telly before bed.

Happy Sober Saturday, Army

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Good luck Pinky!:l
          OK-I'd best get the child ready and head off to get the books.
          Back laters xxx

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

cheers kapone, sleep well
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Nighty night Kapo,

I'd best get a wriggle on. got to go and pick up the daughter and then orff to friggintesco.

Bacinalongishbit.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

JackieClaire;1301154 wrote: Good morning Pinkerooooooooo.

Satz, glad you got some advice there. Last time I tried to telll a friend on how crap her partner was she upped and married him. So I just tend to nod and listen these days.
                Lol. Yer right of course Jacks. Keep me gob shut I think

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Hiya army!

Not got much to say for myself today....:goodjob:

Good luck with finding a new car pinky. Always handy if they start when they're supposed to!

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Afternoon reccie not doin much here also trying to get motivated to go out for a walk as its a nice day. Sunny but cool and windy.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

:sofa: Where the heck is everybody? Jaysus Zen, when you kill a thread, you really kill it....
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

And I'm here......lurking quite a lot

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

lol, im here too
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

aww zenners
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

mollyka;1301470 wrote: I is here ---- just lurkin a bit
                              Recluse;1301472 wrote: And I'm here......lurking quite a lot
                              littlepinkcat;1301475 wrote:
                              lol, im here too
                              Ya bloody bunch of lurkers!!:H I've been checking the thread for the last hour to see if anyone was around.:H:H

I've got something to say, even if youz don't. I got a fab deal on a new pair of sneakers today. Regular price 97 euro, on sale for 19.95. Stirly :hrves that kind of bargain. Also we ordered pizza for lunch and I had a 50% discount coupon. Only cost us 6.40 euro. A lovely salad of mixed greens to go with it - made by your's truly - and we were stuffed. inkele: Oh, and an absolutely gorgeous day to boot...
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Afternoon again, ladies

I fixed my knackered oven this afternoon and then went to Sainsbury's to buy the ingredients for zenny's spinach and ham quiche. Bought a kilo of spinach and I'm gonna use tomatoes instead of ham.

Your lunch sounds tasty, stirly....

Comment

Working...
                                X